xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kuuldot

Hyips money doubling?

I know most of you guys have seen or are already a part of an HYIP (High Yield Investment Programme). I feel there is need for us to start sharing information on the good ones between ourselves for our protection.Maybe I should tell you a little tiff i had with one or two - Actionhyip.com & kostagroup.com. The first one, I paid in with the gaurantee of 5 times what i put in and well i saw it reflect the next day. I placed a withdrawal and it withdrew but nothing entered my e-gold account (about three days now). And the second one, I was able to withdraw. I put the amount back in but the next thing, I could not access the site anymore. Today I thru anonymoius browsing, I was able to access the site and found out that the initial payment into the programme was no longer there. I tried to withdraw and then the site became inaccessible. ACTIONHYIP & KOSTAGROUP are definitely scams. Steer clear.I really would appreciate it if given a pointer as to which ones are relatively more reliable, anyone?.I am on http://ww2.wallstreetltd.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t now and they seem ok though I am yet to make any withdrawals. Their interest is pretty low but they seem to know what they are about. They've got an explanation for how they make the money at least. I will let you all know how i fare with them in time.

kuuldot, be very very careful if you want to join on HYIP since you have to play hit and run and most of the times you're not that lucky, I got burned several times on HYIP in the past. I'm sure that many of the HYIPs belong to the same person and he/she must be creating a lot of money, if one go down then he/she create another to attract new member. I think you better join a real online business that has real products & services and good track record, it will be best if you can be with a group that give you support on personal level because I think more than 90% people are failed making money online......Be responsible and wise with the your money and your money will pay you greatly, otherwise it will make you suffer.

I personally don't use HYIP's and don't trust them at all since they seems all scams... I know that they work a little in the startup but the death is obligatory after months..