xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

I Want To Donate Credits... Whos The Lucky One?

I have come to decide I am feeling generous at this point. I am working towards a domain name and am currently at 60 credits... however I feel I will be here for a while and am in no rush. I felt like donating credits... but then I thought - if I am going to donate credits, that maybe I should make it worth my while. So, perhaps you can think of this as a payment.If anyone is interested... I will donate 20 credits to the best signature gifted to me. I have no requirements and it should say either 'Black Label' 'Burton' or '9Block' on it (no quotes '' nessacary). I am not into anime, so skip that scene, preferably something to do with Grand Theft Autos IV (the newest game). Anyone else who does a good signature (I decide) I will donate 10 credits too. I will leave this open as long as I can, but the 20 credits goes to the best signature in one month (Augest 25th, seeing as it is my birthday). But I will leave the signature competition up afterwards and donate 10 credits to every good signature that comes in - provided I don't get bleed of all my credits (but I should be able to post anyway). So, hopefully you guys can come up with some good signatures and I'll try to be generous with my credits... meaning even If I don;t like the siggy, and it looks good - ill throw you some credits :D:D:D:D

Can I have my 20 credits now?? or can I can we do it in monthly installments of 2 credits??

Posted Image

damn, thats a nice post. Your definately going to get 10 credits when I wake up in the morning... well maybe the 20 depending on who beats you this month. i think ill just give everyone 10 credits who puts out a nice Siggy... and on August 25th ill give an extra 10 credits to the winner. This (hopefully) should turn out to be a good&popular topic! Anyway, definately a nice siggy. Hope to see some competition.