xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
9block

How To Drink With The Best Of Them

Well, I was at work and I found this great idea... I saw a spray jug for pesticides, it was a 2GAL (almost 4 Liter) jug, with a small pump on the tap to pressurize it and a short hose that came from it with a handle. Once you press the handle, the liquid comes out. I will show you a picture below...

Anyway this thing, being 4 liters, fits approx two 2Litre pop bottles (just so you know how heavy, large, and how much much liquid it would fit). So its not to big to carry around, or too heavy. I figured it would fit a two liter bottle of pop (your choice) and a twixer (26 oz bottle) of liquor perfectly. If you look at the picture, you can see the handle is long. The handle is actually very short, and the extension tube can be taken off. The pump the pressurize it actually works very well, and you could probably drink the whole thing off one or two pumps.

this contraption would be great for a party. I would just spray the liquid in my mouth from the tube, or you could pour drinks/shots. I thought of the following mixes...

Perferably, I would put a 2 liter bottle of Coca-Cola, and a 26oz bottle of Bacardi White Rum (rum&coke).

But, here are some other simple mixes...

Vodka & Sprite

Vodka & Orange Juice

Jin & Juice

Whiskey & Apple Juice

Malibu & Apple Juice

Or you could even use it for shots!

Posted Image

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

if i didn;t have a problem out drinking most of my friends i would consider this a great idea however i think i'll still to the convential shots till one of us falls over :D

meh, you have to pump the handle so that you can get enough air pressure to get the liquid out. It's fine when it's full, but it gets more tiring as the liquid empties. I can't imagine drunk people wanting to exert that much energy or fully understanding that you have to pump to get more liquid out. I'm guessing it'll get broken after the first use.

lol for sure. I usually drink beer, but I wanna grab one of these for fun. On the website i found it at, it was $7.99 which is so cheap. Definately make the next get together or party a fun one.

Agree with most of above. Usually a beer (or rum drinker), although I dont mind having the mixed spirits or alcohlic beverages mixed with some form of 'lolly' water (eg coke/orange juice/etc).