xisto Community
msva

Question About Domains And Introduction

Hello everyone
Im new here, Im from Mexico
Im starting my own new business (Insurance)
And Im building the website for my future business... I bougth 1 month ago my domain @ godaddy.com, and i can tell you that is pretty good. The only problem is that if u want to upload your website with them, u have to deal with ads!!!!
Thats the main reason im here.... Can anbody tell me how can I get free hosting here (Exactly how does this works?, and how long does it takes usually?)
Thanks!!!
This is my website https://www.villarrealavalos.com/VA
:D

Notice from jlhaslip:
Topic Title and description is important. Modified

Edited by msva (see edit history)

Ok, First let me welcome you to Xisto. Basically all you have to do is stay on the forums and post. For posting in the correct sub forums and contributing to the site you will get points (Hosting credits). The longer and better quality the post (in theory) the more points you get. (Please note spam in not tolerated here) When you have enough points you can apply for free no ads web hosting. It really is that simple. Firstly please read the rules of the forum and please stay active. Also please make sure you post in the correct forums. Welcome to T17

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

Hello msva Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Everything you need answered can be found using the links just above my sig. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You have come to the right place for the most reliable no-ads free hosting on the web. Your site will get more hits, I guarantee. Since I have signed on with Trap 17 my site has realized a major increase in hits. Good luck on your endeavors. :P