xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adis

Text-ads

Dose anybody know any good service that you can post text- ads on your website like for a month and you get paid just for putting there not just clicks, I will open a couple of websites so they will be new and I need something that will accept new websites and maybe place links that are not realted to your site like google adsense, I need something that pays good for the ad around $10 at least or even more, I would do about 50 ads or so on my websites, i will do about 5-10 websites.

I don't think that is possible, those kinda deals can only be made by a deal with you and the one who wants to put an add on your sight dierectly. But if your sight is new you should wait until you get lotz of traffic before thinking of asking those prices. I've seen game sites that get thousands of traffic per day ask for like 25$ per month. Unless you get that much traffic you can't give such service, so stick to adsense i the begining.