xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adis

How Can I Make Money?

Well I'm going to be senior in the fall and I'm almost 18, preety soon and I would like to get a job online or do something online to make money, is there anything that I could do for like 20 hours a week for about $150 , like with a check or paypal, I don't want to pay for anything. I know of google adsense aready and surveys.

Filling out surveys or earning money by ads I think is the best way to go if you don't want to or can't offer a service online like web templates for a fee or anything. That may not get you $150 a week though. Maybe you could find a website that you could help out manage content or something for a small fee per week. It may not be $150 either but it all ads up. Look through the Make Money Online forum, there are many people who made posts in there how to make money. That's how I found my first survey site and I didn't go full blown out on it and made quite a bit of money.

First you can make a bit money through online survey or something else that require you work to get money, then you can make more by using it as a capital to run your own business on the internet (For building website, marketing affiliate, etc). IMHO that's how you make big money on the net :D

You can read my blog in my signature about how I'm making money online. It's a little time consuming to get started, but once you get going it's pretty much autopilot. Plus, hopefully you'll just find it an interesting read.