xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Scary Animals! Bad Experience

Ok last weekend I slept over my cousins house. And they have a garage an in on the top floor they have a pool room with a couch in it and stuff. So we slept up there. I live in Maine and there are lots of animaly up there. So we start hering Coy Dogs. It was kind of cool. But they got closer like 50 yards. So then my cousin Collin calls up to my nanas house like 20 feet away saying the Coy Dogs are getting close. So the she said that they will not go any closer. So then we here them getting even closer. Then we look out the window and there is a pack of Coy Dogs at least four or five outside the window!!!! So we are freaking out my cousin Allen almost crapped himself it was so scary. So we watch them they are walking around the garage. I do not know why we were even scared they cannot get in but still. So after about an hour they leave. We are so relieved. Then at about 3 am my cousin Collin open the door downstairs to go to the house and he sees a little baby fox at the doorstep of the house! And it darts to the other side of the road and stares so he slams the door and locks it! ( Lock? They cannot just grow thumbs :D ) So then all animals are gone. We are going to sleep up there next weekend to. And one more things Coy Dogs Are ScArY!

Ha h ah ah You must have been petrified :D I had an experience sort of similar. Me and my mom had gone to this forest resort owned by one of our family friends some 150-200 kilometers away from my place. The resort was still under construction. The owner did not want electricity in the resort for he did not want to disturb the forest animals [He did not want electricity even after completion of the resort] He wanted the resort to be as natural as possible. So we had to walk around with lanterns :PThe owner had made a separate cabin for food..So that visitors could eat their food while watching Elephants swim or some other animal at the water hole..This place was like a shack made of bricks with no doors with a fireplace which you could sit around.One night after dinner all of us(5 people) including my mom and me with our host are sitting around the fire place when all of a sudden I could hear this weird cross between a retch and a cough/burp I mention it to our host and he says that it might be one of the workers, i did not think so..I asked him if it was a fox or something. He just waved my question off :PA few minutes later one of the workers appears and he starts yelling that a bear had entered the resort through the entrance(no gate or fence..Still under construction) and was eating the meat that was for the dogs. My mom and our host panicked while me and his father lead the group back to safety..Not boasting but I was not scared for if the bear wanted to harm us he would have gotten us when he heard our voice.We later found out that he was more than 6 feet tall and one of the workers showed his paw prints. We were lucky that day...It was exciting though for while we were returning to the main cabin, we were using the lanterns and we could not see anything clearly other than our partners :D

I like coyotes :P. I don't know why, the sound of them is freaky, yes. I'm not realy scared of any animal but there is a type of bug I am not fond of. Chiggers!!! or red bugs, the little bugs that you cant see. When you walk in tall grass and they get around your ankles and waist, any soft spot realy. The next day you wake up to a horrible itching and burning sensation that last for days on end! Thae last time I had them was about a month ago, if you put vicks vapor rub on them it dosn't itch almost at all.

I remember one my story:I was at cinema for good film it was since 8PM to 10PM..Then when it ends it was night. I start going home with friends. We go 5minutes and then there was street where are only houses and gardens. I was going near that houses when a dog in that dark sky do just :Haf,Haf,Haf. I was pretty scared and in panic WTF i just jumped at one my friend :P Now when I?m not going at this street :P

what is a coy dog anyway. if it is anything like a coyote then you guys were scared for nothing. especially if you were inside. i would have been like, sweet i get to see a pack of dogs. i would of got out a video camera and started messing with them.Edited:oh they are more like wolves but still ooh scary :P

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

A coy dog is a coyote and dog hybrid. I wouldn't be scared for the fact that they are outside the house but it is still if they are outside my house I would call animal control because there could of been people walking or kids playing in the front yard while this happened. They could eat your dogs if you leave them on the lawn haha. for all you know they can trash your outside of your house if you keep a junkload out side without a shelter for it. I like coy dogs tough they look cool but if I am in front of a pack then ill run :P

I had never heard of a coy dog, at first I thought this post was going to be about those wierd and scary deeps sea animals, but I guess it wasnt. I have never seen a coy dog, so the first thing I did after reading your post is google a coy dog, and in the pictures I saw a couple of them. They dont seem to be much different than a regular dog. I wonder if they howl like coyotes do.

Ok, I can't even imagine being afraid of any kind of dog. Even half coyote. Coyote's are notoriously timid and are little or no threat to a human. I'll bet if you'd of stuck your head out a window and yelled at them, they would of vanished into thin air. Even under the worst of conditions, dogs just aren't scary. I was driving home from work once, it was very late, about 3 am, and my car caught on fire. I was way out in the country, but managed to get the car stopped in the road in front of some folks house. I jumped out and was going to run to the house and ask for help. There was a very large doberman in the yard watching me. I looked at the dog, looked at my burning car, thought about it for all of 2 seconds, and ran right past him and to the door and started yelling for help. After the fire was put out and we were all standing there trying to calm down, I felt something warm and wet on my hand. The dog was licking me. Some scary guard dog eh? But then there are bulls. How in the world do cowboys get the nerve to climb up on one of those 2,000 lb monsters that want nothing more than to pitch them into the dirt and stomp their guts out! Now THAT is scary! We raise our own meat, and when those steers get up around 800-900 lbs, they make me nervous. Since I hand raise them, they have no fear of humans, and will run right over you. They get excited when they see the feed bucket comming and will bounce and butt around on you. They are big enough to do serious damage to a little human.

It was a fine morning and i got ready to my college and when i tried to be on time to college i missed that . So i decided not to be too early for the 2nd hour so i decided to go to the second hour directly.So i dressed up and i started to my college. on the way i saw a four legged animal. Still i dont know whether it was a bull or a cow or a buffollow .A old man was holding the rope of that four leged animal so i was thinking that i was safe because the animal is in the hands of the master.So i went with my walk. Suddenly the master loosed the ropes of the animal and the animal began to chase all , i was also one of the person who got chased.I ran the way i came and turned back another guy was caught by that animal and it banged him onto the bushes i saw that scary animal heading to that guy This is the scary scene i ever saw with my eyes and i thank God for saving all of us.