xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HNX

Hey People This Is Hnx

Hey Everybody my name is HNX and I Looove Spending some time in front of my beautiful Computer Lol so yeah here I am..I registered to your forums long time ago Loll i am here basically to learn stuff from you guys and to have fun and I hope I will enjoy my stay and also to have some free hosting sometime LolRegards,HNX

Hey Everybody my name is HNX and I Looove Spending some time in front of my beautiful Computer Lol so yeah here I am..I registered to your forums long time ago Loll i am here basically to learn stuff from you guys and to have fun and I hope I will enjoy my stay and also to have some free hosting sometime Lol
Regards,
HNX

It's always good to have a new member aboard. I'm sure you will learn a lot here, I have myself. You'll probably teach us a few things as well though too along the way. Earning free hosting is easy as long as you follow the rules displayed in the Xisto ReadMe (link in my signature). That is like the holy book of Xisto, follow the book's rules and all will be well. We like to have fun around here too, especially in the shout box. :D Hope you have fun. I can't wait to get to know you better. (Not meant to be in the freaky kind of way.)

Hello Hnx,Welcome to Xisto and hope you have a good time here. I too love spending my time in front of my computer along with my books. As for the learning and Hosting they go in hand in hand actually.Like Plenoptic mentioned if you follow the rules here then you will be granted Free Hosting. I would like to know your talents, hobbies or interests. You might learn something from us and we might learn something from you. Pleasure talking to you :D

As member of the welcome committee I welcome you to Xisto.com, and I would like to point you to the most important link here on the forums If you follow me here if you please.. So enjoy your posting here on trap and on that wonderful and glorious day enjoy your hosting as well here on Xisto.com

Greetings fellow mouse-potato! I'm delighted that you've decided to introduce yourself to our pleasant community. There's definitely lots of information posted in the many forums on Xisto, and something new to learn everyday! If you're looking for something in particular, you can use the Search option under the Community tab in the top-left Nav Menu. Or click on My Assistant, hit the Search tab, and enter your keyword. When you decide to post, remember "quality over quantity" and read the rules, yadda, yadda, yadda.If you have any questions and can't seem to find the answer, feel free to PM me or ask me if I'm active in the shoutbox and I'll try to answer to the best of my abilities. The moderators are extremely helpful, and most of our other members are as well.

Hello HNX Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where are you? I'll skip the rhetoric about rules and regulations. That has already been covered. The people here are all friendly and very helpful. If you need something, just ask. Someone will either answer you or direct you to the answer. We are all basically on here to learn from each other. Exchanging knowledge is the heart of the forums. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Good Luck and see you around the boards. :P

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17 if you haven't already found this stuff.

mouse-potato: Good one TikiPrincess