xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pollux1er

Free Sms Site List of free SMS sites

I start this topic for us to post free sms working site. If anyone of us have a free sms site that works, don't hesitate to post it here!Thank to all of you to participate. :D EDIT---Kindly give description about the SMS site, if possible :-)

Well there aresome sites that give you those services as well. In fact there isa program that if you watch videos it gioves you credits and you can call or send text messages or free.. I forgot the name i will post it later

I start this topic for us to post free sms working site. If anyone of us have a free sms site that works, don't hesitate to post it here!

Thank to all of you to participate. Posted Image

EDIT---

Kindly give description about the SMS site, if possible :-)

Actually I don't have but I tried many times to search on web witting free sms to worlwide.

I found Wadja.com they offer free sms anywhere in the world.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Actually I don't have but I tried many times to search on web witting free sms to worlwide.I found Wadja.com they offer free sms anywhere in the world.

hey thank you very much puneye this link is great and also i think that its an indian site because its all written in hindi and also it works
but if you are having a gprs enabled mobile then you can use mjoy.com.
It allows you to send unlimited sms and also worlwide.
or in india you can use 160by2.com or waytosms.com

Brynhild Consulting Servies requires Data Entry OperatorsFree Sms SiteA Leading Restaurant of USA and UK requires data entry operators who can work from home/ cyber cafe. The main job is to maintain their billing and other records up to date. Contact us for Data Entry Campains with high payouts. You only need to copy the paste the raw data into a server url of one of the leading chain of restaurants in USA and UK.-reply by Osho Ranjan

can you help meFree Sms Site

hi I want to set up a link in my website (project) were I can provide a link to my visitor to send free sms from my web site ...Can you suggest me what I have to do...?

-question by madhur

I've found this great interesting site:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
FREE SMS with 160 chars to any country in the Worldwide with any language you want and your mobile number as sender, 100% like sent from your phone.When you register, the site gift you free sms worldwide, but you can earn Hundreds more Free SMS credits, Yes that is true you can send hundreds Free SMS Messages from this site easily:Check this Page: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Fun.