xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoRuS

My Sigs... please rate em

Heehee, I loved the sushi power one. Poor little Nemo.Anyways, I like the way you use fonts. They always blend well with the rest of the sig in both style and color. The Lady one looked a little smooshed and the proportions seemed off. I'm not digging the middle one that you posted for SabCannon with the dominatrix-looking nun. Her head kinda just floats there since the black gown beneath the white habit blends into the background. It doesn't have the same finesse as the others, kinda like you went crazy with the smudge stick.But I'm not much of a graphic artist, so I'd wait until someone more knowledgeable than me says something.

True, the Lady sig was totally wrong resized.I like to work with fonts, every graphic I made/make has to have some words in it.The Sabcannon sig was made how the guy wanted it, but the gun-thing is supposed to be a key... lolI think I'm gonna pick it up again to see what I can improve with graphics :P thanks