xisto Community
vintedois

Natural Magnets Powered Engines No fuel burning? Is this possible?

Hi folks,I have received an e-mail with a video about the latest wonder of science which was a natural magnets powered engine based on Bowman, Prandini or Perendev engines. Unfortunately it was a hoax, nobody has ever managed to put such contraption to work. there are several videos at youtube about these, until now, unsuccessful attempts.The Perendev says it should be something like this. The rotor magnets must be spaced at 1/2 the diameter of the rotor magnets diameter used. The same size magnet must be used in the stator. The magnets in the stator can be spaced at the same measurement. The rotor magnets should be shielded to keep from stressing the magnet fields that are so close together.But, there are ways to create linear motion with V shaped formations of magnets, those were developed by Robert H. Calloway. Who recently claimed to have the solution to this question.Does someone know people who are intelligent enough to join this international goose chase?Hope so! I?m trying for myself, but here in Brazil it?s impossible to find powerful magnetic beads to make it real, but my engine runs farther on magnets than with it?s own bearings (skateboard wheels).Let?s give it a shot!

Hi Vinde, can also include the link to the news? or maybe you can post your email here since it's kind of hard for commoners to imagine about Natural Magnets Powered Engines without detailed description and pics :D

True, as I read it now, only thing coming to mind is this...Wouldn't so many magnets cause trouble in the Earth's magnetic fields?

Can you post a link to some of this information, it is all news to me, I've never really heard of any of this crazy stuff. Magnets? Used as engines? The only thing I can think of which may share some relation to this subject is the use of magnets to propel a roller coaster, I experienced this on a ride a Hershey's Park in Pennsylvania. However, back on topic, could you use these magnets to power, a car, maybe even a bus? Or are they more in use for smaller objects. Because, if they could be used for cars, and gasoline engulfing machines it could help cut the use of Gas and Oil, and help repair the Earth's atmosphere, removing Global Warming. I must admit I am a bit intrigued in this idea, please keep us (or, if I am the only one interested, just me) updated, and post links to where I can find even more data.

Wow. Thats extremely interesting. I haven't even heard of this until now. It looks very interesting but i thought perpetual motion was impossible. :P You were talking about all of the youtube videos and none of them seem to work or seem to be likely to be built exept one i found. this video especially interested me. It seems likely that it would work because the power needed to move that little switch is smaller than the power the disk spinning.

It is a very interesting topic. :P

hello friends,wow.... quiet an interesting bit of information provided by vintedois... first of all i would like to thank him for sharing such an exciting bit of information with us... what i have heard till now is like roller coasters propelled by magnetic force or the magnelav train system developed, i think most probably, in Germany which works on the principle of applying magnetic force... but this kind of a thing i am hearing for the first time...the firsttttttttt thing that comes to my mind is............ whether it is possible????????? i mean it looks so out of the world right now..... maybe someday someone like vintedois will do this and then we will feel it "quiet natural"...... but right right now its like ........ there are two other i think descent concerns that i have in mind .... first is that if we apply this concept in cars then do we have that much of magnet on earth to support it... and second concern is that if we will create it through electromagnetic means then will not so much extra magnet create problems with the earth's magnetic field apart from interfering with our gadgets used in daily life.... i do not know whether it is any hindrance or we can in any way go through it... just what came to my mind instantaneously....by the way i would like to say that it is a very nice topic.... so keep thinking and keep writing ...ok bye...

okay, well, I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but something interesting with magnets I've seen is diamagnetic levitation. You can see an okay example if you go to youtube, but I saw this thing powered by itself, as in a piece of bismuth floating over a magnet without any external stimulus, I'm not sure if this is exactly the same, but this could be used for some really, really cool stuff in the future maybe. :P