xisto Community
Mermaid711

I Liked Him And He Liked One Of My Friends topic says it all

It happens at times. I had a similar experience one time when my girlfriend went after my own friend. You know, I noticed the development when it was about starting, but when I accused my friend, he denied the whole thing n told me to trust him.After the incident, I travelled back to shool (I was studying in another state) n by the time I came back, everything has already gone wrong. Well, I cant force her to go with me, so I told her I am out of the relationship.after about three years, she tried to contact me again, for reasons best known to her n which I never bothered to ask, but I refused to listen to her.Well, I guess u have to bear it Mermaid n continue. It can happen to anyone.

I liked him and he liked one of my friends. I should hve known not to like someone who was so close to me...
man i feel stupid :D

that sucks, but things like that happen. don't get so upset about it if he doesn't want to be with you then oh well, he probably doesn't deserve you anyways.
seriously don't sweat it.

Ahhh, the trials and tribulations of youth. Unfortunately, this will probably happen again even when you're done with all the high school BS. My brother and his best friend had a huge argument because the girl my brother liked made out with his best friend. And they're all in their 30s. So you have to learn how to deal and rise above it.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

I liked him and he liked one of my friends. I should hve known not to like someone who was so close to me...
man i feel stupid sad.gif

I know how it feels and you do not have to worry or feel stupid. I had a crush on one of my friends who liked this bimbo :D When he realized my feelings for him, he had already been dumped by his girlfriend. He asked me to be his and I had to decline for I had already moved on :P

You too will move on and more than calling yourself stupid be happy for him and your friend. Do not get jealous or try to ruin their relationship :P

Take care now :D

man i feel stupid :D

Never feel stupid about the decisions your heart and gut reaction make. It could have easily gone the other too, just think about what would happen then.

If you like someone, YOU must say something, as they say you'll only spend your time thereafter thinking "What if...?". You may get hurt from some people, you may be rejected, but one day you'll meet that special someone you'll marry. You'll then be saying, "I'm glad I did..."