xisto Community
galexcd

I Got A New Car Honda Civic SI

On friday I bought a brand new Honda civic SI coupe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I haven't taken a picture of it yet, so I got those off the net but thats pretty much what it looks like exept its in blue. 6-speed manual transmition :P

It drives very well. I must say I love it! I have been driving around in it so much that I haven't even turn my comp on since friday :D

So how do ya guys like it?

Thats sick.. you have the in dash comp screen there? My buddy's pops just got an acura... and the interior is just like that honda. I like how the speedomter is displayed, and the seats are so comfortable. Im not a fan of the exterior design... but its not bad. Definately some good reviews on the new civic aswell.. Post us some good new car driving stories soon.edit:: my buddies seats were leather... maybe fake, so i unno how comfortable your are... but the buckets look nice.

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

Civics are great cars, Im not a fan of the exterior of these cars either but the interior looks sweet. Congratulations!

Thats sick.. you have the in dash comp screen there? My buddy's pops just got an acura... and the interior is just like that honda. I like how the speedomter is displayed, and the seats are so comfortable. Im not a fan of the exterior design... but its not bad. Definately some good reviews on the new civic aswell.. Post us some good new car driving stories soon.
edit:: my buddies seats were leather... maybe fake, so i unno how comfortable your are... but the buckets look nice.

Yea my car looks just like the one in the pics down to the pedals and the stitching in the seats. Thanks for the complement. I've been driving around it it so much I hardly go to my computer anymore :D

Aswel.. considering what you get with the car, there aren't too expensive. The stereo, as I remember, is fairly nice. Don't you get a 8" stock sub in the back?

(googles...)
7 speaker 350 watt system that is said to produce excellent sound.

Check the video at cNet. for an interesting review.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks for the link, the review was quite interesting, but I was waiting for the guy to talk more about other stuff about the car and not just the stereo system but oh well still a very interesting video and review.

Congratulations on the new car and hope you have some good roads there to test out your baby :D I too like the Civic and dig the exterior and the interior..I have heard that the performance is as good as everything in the car.Anyway I have rambled enough. Enjoy your time with your beauty and Wish you the best of luck

Ok so I finally got around to taking pics of my new car:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I donno, even tho they are both the same model, I think my car looks so much better than those internet pics i found in my first post :XD:

Looks good. Might need to place a Brick under the gas pedal on that baby. It looks fast... Nice car.

Dude, you're living one of my dreams. :D I was looking into getting a 2006 Honda Civic Si in black, but it was just way out of my means and I could not find one near me. It would have been an awesome toy though.I settled for a 2003 Honda Civic EX in black. Standard, of course. :P Hope you have a ball with it. Don't speed too much.

Yea I live in California but even still the closest Honda Civic Si coupe in blue was about a 4 hour drive away from my house.It was definitely worth it though! I got a pretty good deal on it too :P

NICE!!!! very cool car.you know what this reminds me of the song Shannon noll sung. you know ''I've got a car, I've got a big black shinny car" loli hope you'll love your new car