xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
duffelberry

Looking For Help Building A Clan 117 looking for a partner at starting a clan

Hi my names duffelberry and after my past expieriences in many clans i am looking to star one of my own, however building a clan is a burden of which i feel i would need to share. I am looking for possibly two other players to help me with this. I wish for the people who wish to start this clan with me also meet the clans requirements which i will be posting bellow this as well as my combat stats.The clan will be called FLAMES OF FURYMy statsatt:99str:99def:84hp:94magic:84range:77I wish to start this clan at a low requirement of 90+ considering at my combat level i want to be able to help my fellow clan members if they are in trouble. The clan will be strictly F2P only for the time being and it will be a pk based clan. I ask that the peopel wishing to apply for the clan or contact me about helping me form it add me in game message me here or contact me by email.Email:sgthawkins@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by duffelberry (see edit history)