xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Hey I'm Back (again)

Hey guys. I'm justinx14. Before that i was savagemonkeyz14. But i got my name changed. I have decided to make another site. This time my cousin is going to help me administrate the site. Hopefully, this site will be successful. See you guys on the forums.

Hello Justinx14 (formerly savagemonkeyz14) Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17. Since you have been here before just remember, it is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You will have your hosting real quick if you work at it. I will save you the rhetoric about rules and regulations, since you must already know about things here. But, in case you need a review, use the links just above my sig below. :D See you around the boards.

Welcome back, I know you couldn't leave Xisto for that other guy :P, and since you know what to expect I won't bore you with my sweet words of wisdom. So I will see you in the forums and maybe post along with you as well :D.

I have tried a few other hosts, one my friend hosts. But it takes forever to get stuff done because he has to make all the databases and set everything up. I would have rather had it so i can do everything on my own. This is why i came back to Xisto. Great hosting, reliable and the Cpanel is awesome. I remember all the rules and everything, so i will see you on the forums.