xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joshua132

School Transfer From Christian to Public School

I am currently a senior at Rock Bridge High School in Columbia, MO.Two years ago I transfered from a private Christian School to the public school Icurrently attend. The transfer was the best decision of my life. I have recently come to realize how much the private school hindered me. I was quite anit-social while at the Christian school and I don't know what would have happened to me if I had not transfered. At Rock Bridge I am socially involved and there is a class for just about any of my interests. The Christian school had about 100 people, Rock Bridge has nearly 2000. Another plus to attended a large high school is experience with all the people....rant ...rant ...rant

It is so nice when somebody is so open. I want to talk also about my school, but it was some years ago. My mind is gone in many thinks. I hope that your school will be better and better...

i'm currently in a christian school but this one is large with around 1500 students. i used to go to a state school but i think this school is way better. there is way more things to do and more sport to play and stuff.

Both my parents went to a christian school but I go to public school. I'm glad too because the christian school is so small and it doesn't have good sports teams (it doesn't even have a football team). Well I'm glad you're happy that you transfered joshua132 and I hope you continue to like your school.

I go to a public high school it is great because it has many people compared to christian schools. The teaching standards are better also my school has the latest techonology i.e smart boards- these are boards where teachers can write on with pens ( they are not real pens just plastic pens which when the pen makes contact with the board it does exactly what you do with the pen).Also its a multi-cultural school which has people from many backgrounds. But my school has its downsides. Firstly there are alot of fights, i do not get involved or try to act as if im a bad man. I'd rather keep my head down and study well for my exams. Some (not all) disrespect teachers which stops us from learning. All these things make our school look bad and stop our learning from moving forward.