xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hateheals

Role Of Looks In Relationships

Its said that love is blind and is beyond all looks and what not.But so far,my observations tell me its utter tripe..no matter HOW good a person yew are fro the iside,no matter HOW yew adjust to corresponding circumstances,no matter how yew try to stay yourself,no matter how good yer are at communication skills,in the end...its either the wealth or looks that matter...let me push aside wealth for some time and focus on looks..this applies for boththe sexes but lets focus on males for now....observed phenememon that even a guy who is rotten to the core can pick up females better than any guy who is "good" at heart...your thoughts on it....

if a girl is with a guy because they're "good" looking or "wealthy" then honestly i wouldn't worry about it cause they're with that person for the wrong reasons.i'm not that good looking of a guy so i understand what you're saying, girls always go for the wrong guys. if a girl is going for a guy for that reason i don't want to be with them.i think the same thing about guys if a guy is with a girl because she's "hot" or "wealthy" than a nice girl doesn't deserve them they deserve better.

Love is blind. But by saying, "beyond all looks," changes the meaning of the word "blind"—or at least that's how i see it. The fact that even people who are not right for others are able to get hooked up with with people who deserve better proves that love is blind. However, that doesn't mean that it's a constant thing that never gives a chance to those with a "good" heart. Some people learn the first time around, which may be the reason why some break-ups happen. But you know there's a problem when the same event happens again but only worse; that is, the person hooked up with someone even worse than the previous one. Although as the days go by purity keeps vanishing, that doesn't mean one should stop trying to be a better person. Instead, it should rather be motivation to make others want to be better.

Here's a good proverb:

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Presonal Expreience iv had was most definetly different from what things shoulda been for a "good" person...i dont know about other people....but for myself..i know its my ugly mug that screes things up......this ive observed in many other cases too..looks,and wealth are ALL that is needed to get a date now a days....i cannot generalize anything....but merely put foreward my observations....

Hi,I don't think looks play a major role in a relationship but I don't deny that looks are necessary to kick start the relationship. I mean you would not go out with a guy who has isn't hygienic or something.I personally do not believe that you need to look great to be in a relationship but look out for a guy with a good smile and eyes :P and I guess judging from your attitude you must believe that you are not good looking.... :D I read your other article so I realize that you are talking about the same girlAnyway it would help if you enlighten us regarding your personal experience and whether your crush too has done the same thing to you by choosing a guy who looks good..

the way i see it is that if the only reason someone is with a person is only because they that's not a tru relation ship but.if the looks is wat got the relation started theres not much wrong with that, despite fact that's pretty shalow, here's why it think that.example:you are a young man looking for someone to settle down with in a restaurent, the movies, anywher (you can pick if you want), you see this very very beutiful girl and you fall "in love" with her so you try very hard to be with her and eventualy you get a date with her. a day befor teh day you meet with you old friend,a girl, she knowds a bit about you and you know a bit about her. but she's, "butt ugly" in your opinion, but she's very nice and during that meating she asks you out but you dont feel that way about but since you know she asnt had a date for a while so you decide yes i'll go out with her,pitty date :D . so the next day you go out with the "very hot" girl but she's a "butt" she's selfish, evil, a very very bad match for you. so you think this is the wrong persone for me the next day you feel very depressed but you still had that date with your friend so you go anyways and you have the time of your life it was very fun and you fell in love with her not do to her look but her pesonality. but wat if the "ugly girl" waz the jerk "and the "hot girl" waz the nice one. the way i see it is that someone's look is the first thing you most likely will notice but most of the time you'll have to wiat to see their personality to truely decide if you love. that's why i dont think ther's no such thing as "love at first site" but "lust at first site" because when you first see them you can't say this is the right persone for me but you can actualy say this person has the right looks for me

I don't believe with good looks. I am proud to say I am pretty, but I have to admit when I first met my boyfriend, I never expected I was gonna fall for him. He is completely my opposite. We started as friends, and we fell inlove. Many people was surprised that I like to hanged out with him. Eventually they accepted the fact that were both inlove. I love him with all my hearth, but we broke up because he had to go home in india and marry a girl he has never met. It's a sad story, but looks doesnt matter. He is the most wonderful guy I've ever met and I still love him.

These things do depend with the people guys. I am good looking but i do not think my looks play a pivotal role in my relationships.What i find that most people wat, especially girls is a bit of money on the side and they'll find something cute on you!If a babe loves you because of your looks, then she's a stupid girl. There is much more to a person than looks!!

I have to admit looks have started plenty of my relationships, attitudes or personalities have too. As i have found you can have udly girls with good and bad personalities and you can have pretty girls with good and bad personalities. I use to be everything but a player only difference was i actually cared if i hurt a girls feelings... I have to say I'm not proud of it but it built me to who I am today. Now I'm currently in love and she's my total opposit. Just goes to show you never truely know where you'll find love.