xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

How Much Space Do You Get With The Default (30 Cred) Package? [resolved]

What says 150mb? Could you point that out to us? Your C-panel is correct on how much web space you have for the second package. It used to be 150mb, but it has been upgraded to 500mbs [quite] a while ago.

I see now that most things say it's 500mb HOWEVER, this is the last place I had checked to see how much space I had and it says 150mb: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . If you take a look at the second to last line you'll see "or package 2, which provides 150 MB of webspace and 5000 MB of bandwidth"

But either way, thanks for answering that for me. I was getting worried I'd accidentally go over. I definitely like the 500 better :D

Thanks for pointing out the topic, a correction will be made to keep the information up to date. Closing topic... topic resolved.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.