xisto Community
HoRuS

Back At Trap17

Hey everyone,After more then a year, I have returned to T17.Last year was very busy for me, found a great job, loaded off a ton of sitesand so on... Even had a paid host for a while :D worst mistake ever hahaha.Anyways I'm glad to be back and talk with ya'll once again,RegardsHoRuS

Welcome back to Trap HoRuS. I think I remember you from my early days at Xisto but I don't think I really got to know you that well. Glad to hear in your time away you were able to find a good job. Hopefully you'll be able to have a longer stay. Can't wait to see you around the forums more and to get to know you better.

Hey Horus! Welcome back to Xisto. I hope, you notice a lot of changes here... We would love to hear more about your job experience and not to mention your paid host experience too. May be I can learn some points from it and avoid making the same mistake. :-)

Heheh... I probably will post a nice review in the vent about that host *hint*But the job is great, not something for a university grade, but still...I work as electrician, mostly at people's homes. Usually they call us when their electricity went off and they don't know how.My boss even pays my drivers license, what more can I ask for? :DThis time my stay at T17 will be permanent, untill T17 gives up or Opaque bans me :P

Hi Horus,I don't know you for I do not remember seeing you active when I came on the forum but seeing that you are a senior member.WELCOME BACK !! and hope you stay here for a longer time. And like OpaQue mentioned do let us know of your time after you left Trap :D

I can't remember you, but then again I don't know if I was around :o But I'm guessing you're popular, so sorry if that sounded rude :o:P :P Anyways, I'm glad you're back, because it's one less person paying! :Dseriously, you paid for a host? :P When there's Xisto? Free? :D lol, I'm sorry, but you sound a little loopy :(:P Just kidding :):P Well, it's good to have an old member back like I said :D And I'm sure some of the older members will know you! *looks at previous posts* yup :( Anyways, I'm babling :DWelcome back!

Hahaha thanks,

just bable ahead :P
I can't remember being polular though,
I'd rather think some people loved seeing me leave because of some posts :D

Btw, I've written a small 'review' on my experience with paid hosting here

Hello HoRuS Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I didn't sign on until Jan 2006, so I guess I don't know you from before. You have a Senior Member status, so you must have been active for a while before you took flight. :P Hope you like the changes you have found on your return to Trap 17. See you around the boards. :D

Hello HoRuS Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I didn't sign on until Jan 2006, so I guess I don't know you from before. You have a Senior Member status, so you must have been active for a while before you took flight. :P Hope you like the changes you have found on your return to Trap 17. See you around the boards. :D

Yeah, the forums change quite a bit...

I like it more then when I left :P

Yeah I was pretty active before I left, I think that was just before you signed on heheh,

looking forward to ttya on the forums.

Just welcoming you back into the fold.Looking forward to reading all of your posts about Electrical Services and stories from your working life. :DEnjoy.

Glad to see you're back :P I remember reading your name around in the forums a while back... and it's always nice to see an 'old face' so to speak. Also glad to hear about the great job you found! Anyway... welcome back and yea, that's about it lol :D

Long time no see Horus, it's been a year already ***faints***, well we glad you are back here do some fine posting and maybe some fine hosting as well **hint hint***. So I guess I see you in the forums and don't be a stranger in the shoutbox either.