xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Php Nuke And Google Adsense

hi, i'm trying to put this google adsense code into my site but i don't know where to put it or what file..i want it to show on all the pages, this is those type of ads where it finds a word and when you scroll over it a box pops-up .. basically content ads.do i put this in the index.php or where? can anyone help me?

You need to add it into your template. Assuming that you are using Xanthia, all your templates will have an .html extension. Put it somewhere in the code there. You should know where to put it if you're at least halfly skilled with HTML.

no, it's not really a template, this is PHP NUKE , i don't know what xanthia is, but nothing is in html on here, all files have the extension .php, every part of the page is basicaly seperated on different files, body,php, header.php, footer.php, etc..

Well I haven't had too much experience with php nuke, but have you looked through the header or footer files at all? They sound like they would be files that would be included by every page. See if you can find any of the html in the file that looks familiar to wherever you want to put it.