xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Gears Of War

Alright, so I got Gears of War just as I got my Xbox 360. Ever since playing it my life has been changed. I never knew there could be a game so good. It's not just the graphics and game play coming together, but the multi player factor makes it just that much more interesting. I love the sound it make when you pop off some ones head with the sniper, or obliterate some ones body with the shotgun. Also, when you're playing multilayer, since it's speech compatible with a microphone you can brag about the whooping you just served. Do any of you guys play this game too? If you want to challenge me I'm on a good amount of time, my Gamertag is BenNeedsTalent. Also, if you;re in any Gears of War clans I would be interested in knowing about them. Back on topic, I while after I started playing Gears of War I also found i was not the only fan, it is also voted the number 1 game of the year by large companies such as GameSpot and is now the most played video game in the world, even beating Halo

lol playing games doesnt really change your lives, it just makes you lazy to do other things and you just feel like not doing whats right for you. so if you leave the games for a little bit sometimes you can have a better life.

Well I can also say this game has changed my life. I first got this game during the holidays... Ever since then I've been playing this game with my friends every night. Even though the online play is basically the same thing over and over again, I just can't stop playing it. I guess I just love the comunity. LOL but I always get into fights with other teams when I play with my friends. I also used to be in a clan... we were good but eventually almost everyones 360 broke... Lol it was funny. Now that i bought the Eliete I'm playing again and I just might even get my clan back together. :D

dude i love this game i have only played it a few times but my brother in law plays it all day the graphics are amazing and the chainsaw kill they rule cuting peoples head and arms off can't beat it when i get xbox live i'll play you

Gears of War is pretty fun, especially when you chainsaw someone. The game is also coming out for PC as well, and its including new stuff thats only for the PC. So now people who dont have an xbox 360 can play it too. I hope though its not gona be just for Vista though like halo 2 was

Edited by mojoman (see edit history)

I can definitely say this game has changed my life."This games addicting and I can't stop playing it"First time I actually started playing Multiplayer, I started sucking, I had like two kills and a large number of deaths. Lets just say I wasn't on that server very long, but yet I still play even though I suck. Yes its addicting! "Everyones Xbox 360 broke"Thats Microsoft for ya. I personally don't hate Microsoft, its just stupid that they decided to rush the Xbox 360. At least the warrenty was extended.

This game hasn't changed my life it is a good game but it didnt change my life, it is very addicting and you would never like to stop thats why I had to give the game to my friend to hold ahah. I still don't have it because well I don't wanna get back to it but playing against players online is fun I just hate when little kids play and get mad when you kill them so I just play at night and the kids are asleep. Chainsawing is the best thing to do its soo fun and the graphics are really advance, sorta like halo in a way. I used to have my online friends play me and I would always lose :XD: but its still fun to play even tough you suck at it. There is some glitches like air walking, its fun sometimes but you get bored of it. The instant chainsaw doesnt work anymore thats the bad part to me hehe. the little flip is useless, the regain health after a while is good at times but when your about to kill your opponent then that what I hate when they get out of it and regain and have to drop it down again. but the basic game is good and easy to control I give it a 9/10 in a review because it could do better and the glitches need to be woked on because alot of them are useless...

Gears of War is a pretty sweet game.I love how the A.I on this game is like real people. They hide behind walls and take cover, onlike most of the games where they just stand in the open gettign shot at.It makes it feel like a real game worth playing because it is just so much fun

I would like know some things about this game is this game very good game such as halo or is it better then halo because i saw brother play it is it very good it looked good i want know because i might buy it so should i buy it because i am really thinking about and is it hard easy or middle i don't wanna buy game that is no good

i think its a goo game but is VERY poor online. Only a max of 8 people in a game WTF IS THAT!? on PC games you can have up to 64 people! thats 8 times the size of the GoW size! OMG! but offline campaign is pretty cool but also quitehard. But i like the challenge of it and GoW beats Halo 3 any day. I also like Dead Rising but thats off topic so meh :)I think that Gears on PC will be better though, its easyer to play FPS games with keyboard and mouse, plus we will get capture theflag onlinemode, biggr servers, more maps and map maker mode. Plus an extra chapter in the campaign. Gears 2 looks nice as well.