xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcio

Jsp Or Java Chat Script Like Mig33

so most of you guys know mig33. its a wap application,probaly java.most kindly to be java. does anyone have java knowlege or knows where i can get a chat script like mig33? i also know this server supports jsp so im planing to use it for my application. i was hosted here last year but moved because i found a better host. now im back just to use the jsp on this server. Im planing to run chat applictions so if any one wants to help me in my project let me know.

Thanx buf, i have pmed him. Hope he can help me as i need JSP for my project. Need it for running java applications. And this is the only free host i found with jsp so far.

Yeah MIG 33 is actually a mobile Instant Messaging solution.There are lots of source codes for mobile Instant Messaging Solutions in SoureForge.Netyou can use it to provide Mobile Instant messaging solution for your team.

To show flow and code for chat script

Jsp Or Java Chat Script Like Mig33

I want to download this script.

-reply by rajeh