xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JH8

Site Frequently Inaccessible And Dns Problems

Hello,

Fist I would like to make it clear that I am not blaming Xisto - Web Hosting for the problems have been having with my website or saying that they are responsible for them. The truth is I don't know what to do and I need some help!

Domain: rendlesham-incident.co.uk

Server: Delta

I have had trouble accessing my own website quite frequently, not normal downtime though, it usually happens every day.

I can usually browse the site perfectly for a few minutes but then I simply cannot access it - it just times out. I cannot access cPanel or the FTP during this period. If I wait a few hours and try again it works - but after a few minutes the problem returns. I decided that it was most likely a problem with my computer.

A while later a visitor contacted me who said that my website was inaccessible almost 'half the time' and the problem was

down to the DNS service of my domain.

I have already spoken to Xisto - Web Hosting's support who said they could find nothing wrong.

I used the DNS report webpage to check my website, it came back with many reds.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch-incident.co.uk/

It also mentions my old webhost (****host.us - I do NOT want to link to them) in the NS records, which I feel could be the cause of the problems. In my domain's control panel Xisto - Web Hosting's Ns1 and Ns2 servers have been entered correctly, but still the old host is mentioned in the NS records:

----------------------------------------

Your NS records at your nameservers are:

ns2.****host.us. [their IP removed]ns.****host.us.

----------------------------------------

What's going on here? Is it anything Xisto - Web Hosting can fix? If not, who do I need to contact?

Cheers.

rendlesham-incident.co.uk -> DNS fixed.All you had to do was send us a support ticket :-)Thanks again.

And also include NS3.COMPUTINGHOST.COM in nameserver list at your registrar and Send me an email at shridhar @ xisto [.com].