xisto Community
DjLuki

Can Somebody Edit A Flash Header For My Site?

hey im not sure if im posting this int he right place but is there anyone who can edit a flash header for my site? i don't have the program and i don't know how to work so if anyone wants to help me..i can either post the file on my site so you can get it or i can send it through msn/ aim.

hey im not sure if im posting this int he right place but is there anyone who can edit a flash header for my site? i don't have the program and i don't know how to work so if anyone wants to help me..i can either post the file on my site so you can get it or i can send it through msn/ aim.

I highly reccomend against using flash, especially for navigation without a backup version in HTML, as it excludes 64 bit Linux users, the Blind, those on not on Unix-like or Windows OSes, and those with poor computer systems that can't go into high resolutions, nor use anything better than Windows 98 because they are either unknowing of Linux,?they?can't?understand?the?CLI?and?would?be?unable?to?use?a?light?enough?desktop?manager, or they are afraid to try it.

I can help you, i can dit one already created flash header or i could create one for you, one flash header very cool and flashy, with great effects, i have the knowledge and the right rpofessional programs to do it for you.Just send me your original fla file or your swf file, i can edit the fla or just the swf, as i said, i used to work with flash technology, i do not mind to help you.Put the link to download the file here at this topic and tomorrow you will have one cool flash header.