xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DOMMO_10

Fifa 07

FIFA 07 Review, by DOMMO_10Made by EAMy Rating: 8.5/10Compared to other EA Fifa attempts, I believe this would have to be the best one so far. Much better then 06; better sound, gameplay, graphics, and game modes, although i still believe it is not as good as pro evo. Nice manager mode, which can span for 15 seasons. I love the player growth system, allowing you to purchase poor players, who end up becoming superstars. Gameplay isn't that great. Seems asif the players are running a little slow to me. When played in fast mode, players look asif they are lagging. You are also able to play with international teams during your career.Shooting isn't that great. Harder then previous versions to score when 1 on 1 with keeper. You can score from halfway. Makes fo spectacular goals although I believe that it's a little unrealistic.Teams are from September 2006. Team swap mode allows you to update your squads without having to pay in manager mode. good collectables, although i like it when you can collect different modes such as turbo mode, slow-mo mode and invisible walls mode (such as with fifa world cup)Same commentators as normal, who i believe get very annoying.Music isn't that great, you will like it if you're into multicultural music. No real popular songs or bands included.I believe some of the player stats are abit wrong.Still a few glitches in game, for example, when robben is moved to CB, his stats go to 100Good game although I believe there is still quite alot of work to do so that 08 is up to pro evo's standards.Sorry for the scrappy review, just trying to give out the basic details to people ,ooking to buy.

agree fifa 2007 is by far the best of them all. Fifa 2007 have modified their manger mode so that as time goes by in the game and players retire you will be able to still loan them as in fifa 2006 once a player retired you could not sign any more contracts with him. Anther thing fifa 2007 have modified probaly because of the retire thing, is that when you start your carrer you can play with any team you want but you have to raise your skill level from there in order to play with anther big club.

Hard to describeWell I have to say about that game is that it is the best in series awesome gameplay...better graphics...sound and the soundtracks are awesome ... and its awesome when they celebrate after scoring the goal the dancing ohhh really awesome but the EA team should have concentrated on crowd and commentry......and it really makes my heart jump when we goal on the top right or left corner .....and its online play is best ....Well i think you can experience the excitement of the internation soccer competition in FIFA 2007....The manager mode lets you to create your own club and its up to you to work hard and get to the top... :P

I'm a FIFA fan and the 2007 edition are a great addition indeed!The graphics(player moves, tricks and arena enviroment), the gameplay(control is everything, improved AI) andsound(soundtracks, crowd) are alot better than FIFA06.It's manager filled with upgrades and tasks to accomplish from both sponsors and the board. Fun making a ownplayer include him on a own made mediocre team, begining from the bottom, and start climbing to the top.After a two year winning the premier leage on pro level, with having transfered the worlds best players on your team, will cut off the competition and the level of fun.(It's rather obvious)A nice feature, I almost forgot mentioning , is the goal saving function in XBOX, that wasnt included in the earlier years editions.It is a great game, and offers alot fun, and are still todaya party game, which myself and my brother stil enjoy playing togheter.

FIFA 07 is one of the best simulators of football of Electronic Arts. The game, and the others in the series, is known for its solid graphics and realistic. However, in relation to its main competitor, Winning Eleven, it still presents a playability far lower.In FIFA, everything is licensed: among the 510 teams in football and 20 selections, more than 10 one thousand professional players with real names and characteristics. Moreover, there are other features that make the game realistic, as cries of certain peculiar's just cliques, movements specific to certain professionals and preferably at the foot of chute according to the player.In addition to the usual modes, the game presents a way leader, in which the player incorporates the manager of a club, and that fulfill tasks like renewing contracts and perform contracts. Both in this and in other ways, one can use a team created and customized by you, and include a player himself also.

fifa 08 has been realsed but i stil pay both fifa 07 and fifa 08after ea's fifa 06...it was theres great football game ...having very good graphics indeedit looked as if we are handling the real players...it was greatEa's fifa 08 is great tooEa rocks if any one hasn't still played have a kick off soon.......... :P mine great disvantage was that i brought fifa 07 original and got it registered on net but then soon forgot the username and password...thats i can't play it over neti would recommend toall those who buy fifa games originals to register on the net and hen save the the username and password ............don't miss the online play ....i missed it.....but u ppl plz don't do the same mistake