xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

I Finally Paid For My Acting Classes!

In February, I found a cheap local acting shcool online. About a month or so ago, I started to talk on their message board. The teacher saw that I wanted to act so bad that he offered me a free class. I took it last Sunday. Afterwards, he offered me a discount because my finances aren't great at the moment. So, I paid it the next day and I start tomorrow! :PThe original price is $150 for five weeks. Instead, I paid $40 for weeks and one free class with it! $40 for four weeks and one week free! ^.^Besides teaching, they help you get an agent and get casted into different projects. They've helped thousands of actors get into the business since 1991. They're friends with several different agents and the teacher is a casting director himself. :DI'm so happy to finally start!If you've acted, too, share your experiences. Something as little as school plays is fine.

Congrats and good for you! Good luck and enjoy yourself at school.As for me: haven't acted since I was in the first-grade school play. (I was the Angel of the Lord - yes, it was a private school). I was okay, I guess. Not great, but not terrible either. I'm too introverted to get up in front of a bunch of people and play a role, I think. If I had anything to do with the stage or the screen, I'd be one of the writers *grins*

Hey,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Your really lucky you know...I mean getting classes for 40 bucks rather than 150. And It is a good thing that you are so interested in acting :D Keep up the hard work and hope to see you on the big screen someday.

I have acted in every single play in school..I remember being Cinderella in my 5th grade and I jad to kiss my partner and at the end of the scene he ended up kissing his own hand rather than mine :D and I was his partner for sleeping beauty and Romeo and Juliet :P We had a lot of fun until we changed schools.

I had acted in a sort of musical in my 8th and 9th grade and our group won the first prize for the school. It was great. Somehow I preferred Debates and Quiz Competitions over Plays but loved both the arts :P

Thanks! :DThat's so cool, both of you. I never was in any shcool play, unfortunately. The closest to it was choir in 5th, 7th and 12th grade. Holiday and Spring shows are a lot of fun! I think it would be fun to screenwrite one day. I have so many stories in my head. I also want to direct, maybe.

Congrats :XD: thats a really good deal. I can't say I'm a great actor though, but it seems like fun. Is it just acting classes or also looking at how to get deals with agents and such?