xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

2007 Wimbledon Championship - Winners?

Ok being the huge tennis player I am, I watch the foru Grand Slam tennis tournements every year. But we went out of town towards the end of it. I cought the part where Venus Williams won, becoming the lowest ranked Wimbledon champion, but I missed who won the mens tournement. I think it was federer, but i don't really know.If you know could you please tell me?Thanks :DANd by the way, did anyone cach the set where Serena Wiliams hurt her leg and came back and won?Pretty impressive!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Title modified.

Federer beat Nadal 7-6 (7), 4-6, 7-6 (3), 2-6, 6-2. This must have been one of the toughest matches for Federer on grass. At one time I thought he was going to lose but then as always his game just improved tremendously and he was over to overcome Nadal who gets better every year. I just hope Fed-ex keeps winning and I really really want him to win the next French open. He is such a great guy and an excellent athlete.

yes, fed did have an extremely tough time in the final. you could see the nervousness in his eyes. nadal is growing up to become one of the greats in tennis, i just hope he changes his attitude and become more of a gentleman. I really hope fed stays the legend that he is, and wins the french open. he is such a great role model of the game. i believe he is the greatest of all time, not just because of his wonderful playing, but also because of his attitude and personality.