xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dreem

What Happen When You Will Come Late At Your First Date

my first date experience was too bad, because i don't have any idea what to do, i spended my all night planning for my first date spesial, next day i have to arive 10 am at fastfood, but i woke up at sharp 10:15 am , when i was arive at that spot, she saw my face, stood up and slap on my face in front of 10-15 people and went. I was in shock but i have to admit my mistake but she didn't listen to me , after 2 month i been able to resolve that issue with my second date with same girl.for you that seem interesting story but for me its a funny memory, wt was your first date? what happen on that day?

wait... you took your (firsT) date to a fastfood joint on the first date at 10am in the morning... wow sounds like reason enough to slap you :PRule #1 - Night time...Rule #2 - No Micky D's (makes for a good first date story to tell the kids tho)Rule #3 - Grammar "stood up and slap on my face" - lol :DJust kidding on that last one.

Sorry that is kind of funny :D. Totally agree with 9block rules (mainly 1 and 2). Honestly I haven't had a date (go ahead, you can laugh) and I don't have any plans so I'll just have to see. I'll try not to make the same mistake you made though. Good luck with your relationship

my first date went pretty bad too.we were going to a movie and i was supposed to pick her up at like 6 and my tire went flat and i had to change a tire and i was a half an hour late.then the movie sucked, but odly enough the relationship with the girl lasted almost a year.(fyi this was my first REAL date, middle school and early highschool doesn't count for me cause i couldn't drive.)

I guess your first stupid mistake was actually meeting her there, for all purposes say you'll pick her up between such and such a time arrive slightly early, meet the folks, have a short yarn, take her out, take her home, and go by the rules that 9block said. Fast Food joint, god help us all.

although not related (not in a date), i've also experienced being late in a previously-planned meeting with different people, and it's humiliating. i remember my professor telling me that "i should act professional most of the time". the latest was during an interview. i was scheduled for an interview at 1pm. i usually plan at what time i should leave because i'm coming from home and i have to travel (which takes at least an hour) alone. i left home at 11am not taking into consideration that there could be heavy traffic during the travel. i had to take the taxi in order to get to the place as soon as possible but unfortunately i arrived at around 2pm. i was lucky they still interviewed me despite that, but since i was late, the superiors probably have a bad impression of me (which would definitely affect my application). i'm not really a tardy person since our home is very far to the city, traveling alone takes around 1-2 hours at least, imagine if traffic was really bad.so in a sense i kinda understand how you feel and how your date felt. despite planning everything ahead, there's still something that would probably mess things up. in cases like that, you should put another extra measure like setting up an alarm 30 minutes to an hour before the time of rendezvous. personally, i add extra time because i take too long in the shower. moreover, in the case that you're already late, you could inform them beforehand that you'll be late (it's up to you if you want to be honest and tell them the exact reason, but don't go too far in telling lies just to get past it).