xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Movie Review - Live Free Or Die Hard

well the other day, my dad was in the hospital, and I was watching my little sister at home, waiting for my dad to come home. My uncle called, it was him and his new wife, and their son and other nephew (not related to either son or nephew) so we went to the movies, because they had nothing else to do, and my new aunt's mom was also in the hospital, same room number ust one floor under my dad. ANYWAYS, my 7 year old sister and my new aunt went to ratatoue or w/e and my uncle and his son/nephew and I went to live free or die hard.First off, the movie theater is new, and ive been to it to see pirates, and shrek 3, and oceans thirteen and 1408. But, we went to a new theater in it, which i was unaware even existed in any movie theater, it was a restraunt movie theater, which just made it better lol (I know, im a noob, but this place was classy for somebody like me to be in). Well, anyways, the movie was about a kid, who made a code, to crack into the USA security system, well help to. And this one guy, who used to work for the USA security team, who brought up the fact that the security was flawed, and was fired, bought this guys code, and many other cracker's codes. And this guy is with a team, and they sent a virus to each of the hackers computers, to eliminate these guys. This detective anyways, picks up this young hacker, who made the code. This guys a huge wuss. And, the detective brings him to washington dc, so the feds could talk to him, but on the way to picking this kid up, these hit men are attacking this hacker, to kill him, so he doesnt tell the detective how to stop the hacking. Anyways, im not gonna spoil it much more, but it is very good, and very actiony. Plot is very easy to understand while watching, and not hard to mix people up, as there are few characters of importance. It is very violent though. I say this is one of the better movies ive seenwho else has seen this and or liked it?

I look forward to seeing it. Heard too much about it.Please next time do not tell the plot of the film, it spoils it for us who haven't seen it. Curiosity got me reading thru ur post b4 i could get a hold of myself.seems u have a lliking 4 "actiony" films, u might check out 300 too.Anybody have any idea where I could get 24 Season 7 complete?

I enjoyed Die Hard 4.0 alot.Though it didnt have the zazz of the originals it was very true to the Die Hard series, only one of the stunts annoyed me a little in the fact that i dont think anyone could of pulled it off in real life,(the Plane scene where it flies around trying to Kill our hero under a series of Highways.But apart from that the movie was entertaining and thoroughly enjoyable.