xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shigajet

I Wish To Cancel My Account

Good day, everyone.Due to several difficulties in my personal life, working life, etc. I have decided to delete my hosting account for an indefinite period of time. I appreciate your understanding of my current situation and when things looks better overall I'll be back again.Once agian, you are - and have always been - a great community with hosting service that is hard to beat. It's just that as of late, I haven't had the time to keep up my credit balance. Perhaps when I do come back, I may consider getting one of your other Xisto services.Thank you and I'll drop by the forum from time to time.Shigajet

Shigajet,All the best to you with the Work and Personal life thing. Hope it works out for you, whatever it might be. And thanks for being a part of Xisto for so long. It has been a pleasure knowing you. Visit when you can.

Your were one of those members who came to the forum, and contributed well, but I never seemed to notice you weird seeing as you have accumulated over 1000 posts.

shigajet,Thank you for being one of the best contributors in our forum. I wish and pray for your console in the matter you are up against. And we'll be here waiting for your speedy return. We will remember you, just as you are remembering us.Thank you!AdminPS AWESOME AVATAR! :D

Jeez man, havent been here long enough to know who you are, but im sure your a great person. At least you are leaving for the right reasons, and not some stupid reason like ive seen in numerous other forums, and a couple people from here, but at least your leaving for actually a great reason. Hope you enjoy your life, and come back once innawhile!

I never really got to know you that well, but it is always sad to see a fellow member leave Xisto. Hopefully any problems in your life will end well and quickly. Good luck, and I hopefully I'll see you when you come back or check in.