xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pure Evil

Quiting (please Read To Know My Secerts)

Hey guys im quiting Xisto, i joined to have fun and get a free domain name and a AD-Free Forum , but every time i requested a free web hosting application , it was denied by baffalohelp ( A message to baffaloHELP: THanks for the stupid help) I have 4 Accounts on Xisto , Smartking790, Evil Man, Evil Guy, Pure Evil, i didn't get what i wanted, i worked hard and made some speech to get my hosting credits high and get a free web hosting application approved, Thanks to jhaslip and other Xisto members for your support. Good BYE. THATS IT. I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FINAL.

Your request for free web hosting has been denied, because your posts lack in quality contribution. Furthermore, short, brief and one liner are considered spam in our forum. Improve your post quality and re-apply. And if you have not read our forum rules, please take this time to review our board rules again including the proper usage of bbcode tags

Maybe you should try to read what buffalo has to say? Because your posts lack quality, you don't need to keep making accounts, just edit your posts to contain more content, thats what I did, I was denied at first too. Its not hard, turn like 1-2 line posts into 3-4 line posts, you can do it.

After perusing your posts, I really haven't seen much of a "quality" contribution to the Xisto forums. If you had read the Xisto Readme, you'll notice that under the thread Hosting Credits, it reads,

[+]HOSTING CREDIT *DOES* DEPEND ON POST SIZE.

The Hosting Credits depend only upon the size and Quality of the post. It does not depend on the number of post you make. All posts are counted except posts like "thank you", "LoL"...

The majority of your posts consisted of one or two lines, other than your speech, which should have been in quote tags since you are referencing another work. (Yes, you need quote tags even if it's your own work!)

Whenever someone hears the word FREE, they automatically assume that it means there's no work involved. It's a complete fallacy. While there is no monetary value associated with getting hosted here, you do have to earn your website. That means putting some thought into your post, which isn't a bad trade-off for the amount of features and services that Trap provides. I really don't have any sympathy for your plight, and I support BuffaloHELP's decision in denying your application.

Oh come on. How can you blame baffaloHELP for your mistake? Rules are rules and you will not get free hosting if you don't even read the rules let alone follow them. You are not an exception to the credit limit for free posting. I would advise you to continue posting and concentrate on the quality of your posts. Try to think whether others would actually be interested in your posts. Don't give up and you will get your free hosting soon. Even I got hosted after 3-4 weeks of joining because of a stupid warning (even lost weeks worth of credits).

Edited by AnkitGoswami (see edit history)

I don't think any hosts that require you to post will allow you to get web hosting without decent quality posts - I've seen many users denied because they can't post quality posts, and it isn't just on Xisto either, but just about every other post to host hosting service that I have seen. So, if you would like a website without ads and decent features(Awardspace has stripped ads, but they don't even have SMTP access!), you might want to focus on the quality of your posts.

Considering, when you sign up for Xisto you accept the rules which you should have read. This means that you are willing to follow them and will before and after you are accepted for hosting. Creating multiple accounts doesn't really do anything for you. If you stuck with your first account and just improved your posts probably shows a lot more about you then creating multiple accounts and breaking the same rules. Seeing as you probably don't want to keep up with the posting anyway if it requires a bit of time, then I would recommend you use the Free hosting and small text ad at the bottom of the page at qupis.com or pay for cheap hosting at Xisto - Web Hosting.com

To be honest with you, I dont see how some people can;t reach the required credits in a month. I have been very intrigued by some of the topics and it allows me to talk alot. I am not even trying to, but I come up with opions/thoughts/ideas and express them. I already love the forum and I joined in roughly 20 hours ago. I have over 30 credits and I am still going to be active in the forums whether I get the application approved or not. I like the topics and ideas that people post, and I have been on many forums and these have good opinions and debates. It actually makes for some good conversations.Not only that, I have been able to share some of my knowledge with other users, and since I've been on these forums I've learned a bit about publishing ads, and about overclocking video cards. Lol. A good forum and if your only in it for the hosting, then your going to lose in the end.