xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shomazta

Yo, this is Shomazta sho from japan :)

Hey my name is Sho Mazta and I'm from Okinawa Japan. Well I was actually born in the Philippines :P anyways I'm here cause I'm interested in getting a temporary host as soon as possible and this seems like an awesome site :P besides the fact that it requires credits and it's like impossible for me to see how many credits I have... oh wait whats that link above :D haha so yeah I love forums. I run/ran one that had over 6 thousand posts and 200 members in less then 3 weeks :D and we got mad crazy hits... oh yeah I'm a graphics designer and I have one of the fastest growing gfx sites in the net ~ uh and anyways I lost where I'm at but I plan on sticking around if this proves to be a good host ... might even buy hosting :D and I'll def post up a ton of good tutorials mad by mwah.[hr=noshade] [/hr]sorry for double post but I don't know where to post this question ?? do you guys have 10gig transfer for the 30 credits or is it only 5gigs?? cuz on the main site it says 10000mb but in the forum it says 5000 :(

Details and particular information about the Hosting plans can be found here.

Please also read the Xisto readme and obey the Posting Guidelines set out in there. I have had to move your posts from Gifts to Showoff and I also deleted the Image based Tutorials. Those are not allowed for several reasons, particularly critical is understanding that large images are difficult for our users that are accessing via dial-up.

Thanks for understanding.

*edit*

As for your sig, check out the imgalign BBcode. I have altered your Sig block to better meet the standards.

Well welcome to the forum and since your a gfx designer you will enjoy our gfx forum, as we are always looking for some fresh sigs, tutorials and other good stuff, just a reminder that you can still enter our SOTW (closes on the 14th). Like haslip mentioned check out the hosting plans to see what you need or want and make sure to check out the Xisto read me as well.

Hi Sho Mazta welcome to the Xisto hosting, this is the best place where you get professional hosting for free.

We are looking forward for your active participation in the forums.

Xisto provides you a lot of features that will help you in setting up your new website soon.

Head over to the tutorials section for step-by-step procedure or you can get help in the forums.

Hi Sho Mazta Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You can use the links just above my sig for help getting to know all about Trap 17 and how it operates. You will find friendly helpful people here on the forum. You have come to the right place for dependable free no-ads hosting. Trap 17 offers so many perks just for simply posting steadily. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. BTW: My husband was stationed in Okinawa during the Vietnam conflict; probably long before you were even thought of. :D

Hello from the UK! :D I love Japan, mainly because Sonata Arctica play there alot :( Have you heard of them? :( I hope so, they're an amazing power metal band :):lol:Anyways, enough advertising :D Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay, I know I have :D And if you have any questions just ask me, or someone with a high post count (They tend to know more :o) or just post a topic about it :P Anyways, I hope you have fun! :o I do enjoy Xisto's credit system, beats paying and it beats advertisements :DEnjoy :PDn Games

Hello and welcome to the forum. This place really is a good place to be because the people on the forums are so helpful when you have a problem with building your website, or even if you just want some personal advice about something that is going on in your life.Plus, the hosting is really good here. You get so many features and plenty of space to play around with and all you need to do is be active in the forums. It's a good deal, as far as I'm concerned. And I loved the hosting so much myself, that I've ended up buying hosting from them as well. And convinced my dad to do it too lol...Anyway, glad that you could join us here at Xisto, and I hope to see you around the forums :D