xisto Community
Byaja

A Question Regarding Credits A query about upgrading.

Hi i understand that the starter package is 10 credits, and the advanced package is 30 credits do you offer any more space for additional credits? if no thats ok I just wanted to know as I was unsure on it, what I mean is once i get 30 credits for the second package can i request extra space for more credits...i hope i explained that right :D

Trap17 free web hosting, no ads offers only two hosting plans, for free, at this time.

Currently we do not offer additional space or bandwidth utilizing our unique hosting credit system. However, if you require additional space and/or bandwidth, check out https://xisto.com/ for unmatched paid hosting solutions. For just little as $3.33 per month you can have 2.1 GB space with 33.3 GB bandwidth.

Thank you.

You may well find, as I did when I joined, that the space you get is MORE than enough when you actually start trying to fill it all up :DWith package #2 you now get 500MB of space - that's around half a gigabyte, so AKA plenty :PThis was originally 150MB, so no, it's not a typo. 500MB is the current disk space that we Trapees get.Hope this helps too :P

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

You may well find, as I did when I joined, that the space you get is MORE than enough when you actually start trying to fill it all up :D
With package #2 you now get 500MB of space - that's around half a gigabyte, so AKA plenty :P
This was originally 150MB, so no, it's not a typo. 500MB is the current disk space that we Trapees get.

Hope this helps too :D

well 150 would of been fine for ym cms and forum as i doubt i would be hosting any files i would just be advertising peoples downlaod mirrors so thats fine but 500? u sure? if so then even better :P

Yes we been at 500mb of space a few months now thanks to the funds of Xisto - Web Hosting.com clients and what not. If the unlikely moment happens that you max out on space and bandwidth then it would be recommended to move on to paid hosting or rearrange your files such as moving your downloads to file hosting and images to image hosting to help decrease bandwidth usage and free up some space.

Well at 500MB of space you should be able to hold several forum software with a few thousands posts apiece so it shouldn't be a problem getting it installed. With the first plan it usually set up for a blog or a smaller site not usually a forum, especially when you start adding mods to it and stuff.

Check out MK Portal with an AEF Forum included as a default. It might fit inside a Plan 1 package.

lol well i didnt know. On the old host i was with i accpeted the highest package they did and i had to do 50 posts a month. I added SMF no problem and had about 10,000 or so posts and lots of mods added. I hope this will be ok for me to build a decent size comunity and add the mods i need. But if you said it can hold several forums then im sure i wont have any problems.Thanks