xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

1-18-08 J.j. Abrams Untitled Project see the movie trailer

You know that mysterious trailer that is playing in front of Transformers, the one that bootleg versions shown in YouTube before Paramount pulled them out? The mysterious J.J. Abrams monster movie project that is under the tentative title of "Cloverfield"

Well, here's the official link to the trailer.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This one's worth the buzz.

Comments.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified. Please note the change. Topic title and description are very important to our forum.

I know when the people in the theater I went to saw this trailer we where like WOOOAH!! and junk, and not thinking about it for a couple of I days I started doing some searching and so far nothing. People like me are speculating that it is a New Godzilla movie or a Godzilla related character like Mothra or something that is doing this movie. All everyone knows at this point is that it's a horror flick of some sorts and it goes by the code name that the poster has mentioned. I speculate though in a few more months either a new teaser trialer is coming out or the name of the movie will be leaked for everyone to know.