xisto Community
srujanlive

Demonoid Invitation Please

I have an account, but usually you can wait. They open registrations at a certain time every week. I belive it is friday every week or two weeks that they open registrations. If you can't wait, reply and I will give you an invitation.

I try to stay away from inviting people because if somebody gets banned from the site they usually take a look at the person who invited you and they usually get either a warn or a ban too. As Tetraca said, its probably best to wait for registrations to open, but if I were you, I wouldn't be advertising that you want a Demonoid account, and especially on Xisto. Although I'm sure that your intentions are honest, a majority of the torrents on Demonoid are stolen, copyrighted files, and somebody might get the idea that your intentions aren't honest.

could someone please send me one, i didn't want to create a new thread. My email is bomb76@hotmail.com. Thanks. I tried waiting on fridays, and searched the internet, and i came up with no results. So i appreciate an invitiation code to demonoid.

hmm... well, i have a demonoid account, and i used to love using demonoid! i would give all of you an invitation as long as you promise to seed, because i myself know how hard it is to register (i kept refreshing the page for over a year before i finally got lucky), however right now i can't (demonoid is down)it was a terrible day for us all when demonoid went down :) we will all miss you. i personally believe it will be permanent this time :Dhowever, i pride myself on my excellent ratio! we (demonoid members) will not give up without a fight!

Yes. I agree, Demonoid was a lovely place, before the Canadians got to it xD.I had an excellent ratio, too.I don't think that demonoid is ever going to be back up, :) they were arresting who they thought were the hosts.Whatever way to help them, though, I will try.

yea, demonoid is down for torrents, however they still have a forum for the community to stay together.they werent arresting them, but they were threatened by their host because they could have gotten sued for hosting them. so that is why they are down and gone forever (torrent wise). too bad tho, i really liked demonoid.

demonoid has been closed down, and will never be brought back online unless the CRIA (i think) somehow 'disappears'. So there, and if you are going to download 'unlawful' stuff then i'm not going to help you even more. Discussing illegal stuff is 'illegal' here on Xisto. Although if you are going to use it for good uses (such as harmless file sharing etc...) then there are many other sites (which I will not say here, so just search google)

Can you help me out?

Demonoid Invitation Please

Replying to bthaxor

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me out with getting an invitation to demonoid. I have been trying to wait and be patient but have had no luck with this. Thank you for everything can do in advance.

-reply by Kulik121

I can give you an invitation but you must understand that your account status reflects mine. That means if you come to Demonoid and download a lot of stuff without seeding, I will get punished for inviting you to the tracker. Can you handle the responsibility? If yes, post your email address here and I'll send you an invite.

Replying to bsdpowaI belong to a few of sites, but there's several files on Demonoid that I'd love to get. My seed ratio is ALWAYS in great standing on the other sites, so that should not be a concern. My primary goal is to enhance the community of file sharing, while getting the files I'd like. I will not disappoint you if given an invitation code to Demonoid. Can you please send me an invitation code?Thank You-reply by Darwin