xisto Community
Vapor

Michael Crichton - State Of Fear The new book.

I got MC's State of Fear on the release date, december 7, 1004. So far, i've only gotten to 300 something pages. (oh, how I hate school) Its really really awesome! I don't want to give it away but here are the info released by the publisher:

-----------------------------------
The undisputed master of the techno-thriller has written his most riveting -- and entertaining -- book yet.

Once again Michael Crichton gives us his trademark combination of page-turning suspense, cutting-edge technology, and extraordinary research. State of Fear is a superb blend of edge-of-your-seat suspense and thought provoking commentary on how information is manipulated in the modern world. From the streets of Paris, to the glaciers of Antarctica to the exotic and dangerous Solomon Islands, State of Fear takes the reader on a rollercoaster thrill ride, all the while keeping the brain in high gear.
-----------------------------------

check out the offical site: http://www.michaelcrichton.com/index.html

I haven't read it, but I really hope it's better than Prey. I just saw it in Borders today, and hopefully I'll get it for Christmas :D (I'm attempting to save up my money so my parents will be more willing to let me go to Canada for band in the spring).