xisto Community
dobiedude

Secret To Sexiness When somebody says you have beautiful eyes, theres a reason for it&#33

It's true, scientific surveys/studies/etc. prove it. The main secret to looking attractive is your eyes, specifically, the size of your pupil! We all know your pupil gets larger in the dark, and smaller in the light. However, your pupil also react to your thoughts! When you see something you like, that when you look at it, it makes you think of something good, it makes your pupil larger, and this is what science results proved that both men and women enjoy more.If you want to go out with a male/female then look at the beauty of them while you speak to them, and they will find you more attractive if you have larger pupils. On the other hand, if there is a person who wants to go out with you, but you dont want to go out with them, look at the not-so-beautful specificiations of them, your pupils will shrink and they will not find you so attractive.this really works, i've tried! the larger your pupils, the sexier you are!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Spelling is also important in our forum, especially for the topic title. Modified.

hahahahaha, first comes the study then whats next? a pupil enlargement program. Never wear fake lenses that change your eyes, as they can decieve your "friend" if you want really big pupils, put big blach dots on them

Well more than that its your symmetry because scientists have proven that the more symmetrical you are the more prettier you look. For example Tom Cruise has a perfect symmetrical face and I am sure we all think he looks good and we all want to be like him.

I've actually heard that your pupils enlarge when you see someone you like, but I didn't know it makes the other person like you more. I find that hard to believe. If that was true, then wouldn't you be able to get any girl? I think it's more than the eyes too. I really don't care about how their eyes look personally.If I look at a delicious cheesecake do my pupils become larger? :D

This actually explains alot. A friend of mine as abnormally large pupils. The police always ask whether he's on drugs because they look dilated. He's also a man-*BLEEP* and gets all these hot women to date him, and we could never understand why. We assumed that it had to be something related to sex, but his fiance said he wasn't anything special in that department. Must be something in his eyes.Then again, it could be that all those women have enough emotional baggage to fill a cargo plane... :D

:P (i just had to do this smiley :D anyways, well yeah i sounded kind of like an advertising program there, and for once i actually listened to what i said myself, and i did this, and now i got asked out 16 times! ive only been asked out twice in my life before this!it works! just look at the positives in their facial features if u want to go out with them, if u dont want to go out with them...then look at the ugliness in their faces, it works REALLY well~Dobie

well... is there any way to artificially induce to shrink or enlarge the pupil of our eyes...???

There actually is a chemical that forces the pupils to dilate, but I have no idea what it's called. I just know there is because I have to have an eye exam every year since I have genetically bad eyesight. They tell me to bring sunglasses and not to drive because they need to dilate my pupils which helps them look at the cones and rods at the back of the eye to see how they're functioning. Or something like that, anyways. My eyes stay dilated for about 6-8 hours after that, so lights seem much brighter than usual which is why they suggest not driving and wearing sunglasses.

well, yeah the anime thing does make a lot of sense, i nnever thought of that, lol, so if yor ever talking to somebody online, and they want to see a pic of you, photoshop your pupils larger, see what happens, lol, i wonder if they'll make contacts with a black ring in the center, to make your pupils just a little bit bigger, i know that have full black contacts, but those are WAY too creepy if ur gunna ask a girl out... mabey this is how the whole "staring into eachother's eyes" thing started, because you like the person and your pupils get bigger and you look alot more attractive to them? its a strange concept but with practice you should be able to control your pupil size whenever ya want...

hmm sometimes i want to believe stuff like this but i guess it dpendsmy friend has very large pupils.. but everyone thinks its scary and at the same time she always dates people younger then her... oh and her relationships dont last.. never has .. and if shes not that popular.. so hmm whats going on? lol

Wow... we Asian people are screwed then, with our squinty eyes and tiny wankers. :) To think that this is where our research goes towards... I can't wait until Love Potion #9 comes out. :( I suppose that this may be true... a lot of people can actually appreciate the eyes as an attractive feature. I'm personally up for facial features top and foremost, but this does include the eyes... and I think I do notice those first before anything else on someone's face.As far as "reading" them for emotion and thought, I'm at a loss. Yikes.

lol. I think that a way to any persons heart is through their eyes. Eyes are your most expressive facial feature. :)but i do somehow believe that having bigger pupils make you look nicer. but not that big as you might scare others. XD