xisto Community
krap

Mp3 Player Sync Batch Job

well at the moment ive got

DEL "k:\music\*.mp3"CD c:\musiccopy *.mp3 "K:\Music"EXIT

C:\ is my computer (:D) and K:\ is my mp3 player.the reason im deleting everything first is because if i dont like a song i'll delete it on my computer and i want my mp3 not to have it either. im too lazy to go through my mp3 player and find all the bad songs.Anyway, this is taking too long so i would need something that would check every song on the mp3 player to see if there is a copy of that song on the computer. if not, then delete. then it'd have to do the reverse which would be check every song on the computer to see if there is a copy of that song on the mp3 player. if not, then copy.is it possible with batch files?thanks:P

Edited by krap (see edit history)

well at the moment ive got

DEL "k:\music\*.mp3"CD c:\musiccopy *.mp3 "K:\Music"EXIT
C:\ is my computer (:D) and K:\ is my mp3 player.
the reason im deleting everything first is because if i dont like a song i'll delete it on my computer and i want my mp3 not to have it either. im too lazy to go through my mp3 player and find all the bad songs.

Anyway, this is taking too long so i would need something that would check every song on the mp3 player to see if there is a copy of that song on the computer. if not, then delete.
then it'd have to do the reverse which would be check every song on the computer to see if there is a copy of that song on the mp3 player. if not, then copy.
is it possible with batch files?
thanks
:P

Are you using a IPOD or some cheap MP3 player of not use iTunes don't know if this work's with anyother MP3 player.