xisto Community
gc87

Php-fusion

Well I have tried it, anyone else have? Alot of infusions and mods to enhance your needs. For people who haven't tried it yet, https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/home.php and seeeee. Er, In my opinion its alot better than alot of CMS such as Nuke, Mambo, especially you want to be flexible. It is easy to theme up by the looks of it. Already includes a shoutbox, forum, articles, photo gallery and you can even have your own custom made pages :D

Hello
Tell me, did you try it, is it a free open soucre CMS, is it good, how can I download it.

Well I have tried it, anyone else have? Alot of infusions and mods to enhance your needs. For people who haven't tried it yet, https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/home.php and seeeee. Er, In my opinion its alot better than alot of CMS such as Nuke, Mambo, especially you want to be flexible. It is easy to theme up by the looks of it. Already includes a shoutbox, forum, articles, photo gallery and you can even have your own custom made pages :D

Hi.Im using at my website php-fusion i just found it yesterday..It is pretty cool and interesting..And there is many nice themes..:P I think it is much better than phph nuke atc..

Well I have tried it, anyone else have? Alot of infusions and mods to enhance your needs. For people who haven't tried it yet, https://www.php-fusion.co.uk/home.php and seeeee. Er, In my opinion its alot better than alot of CMS such as Nuke, Mambo, especially you want to be flexible. It is easy to theme up by the looks of it. Already includes a shoutbox, forum, articles, photo gallery and you can even have your own custom made pages :)

that was true1 when i was hosting with web for africa i instaaled the php fusiion it was really nice that you can even mordify the codes if you want to suit your needs.. the adverts at the footer was even easy to remove but for me as a make of appreciate i left it although for now i am no longer using it

my friends said that they didnt like it so i had to remove but it was nice i like most the forum it was very neat and the codes were easy to change

but thank god it is an open source so you will have to download if free

finally php fusionis more better than some cms i really appreciate it but what i noticed was that when you creat your customed pages maybe wants to add advert since it uses only one meta tag settings in the control area then its only such advert that google will be displaying and the title of the page will be only the name you gave it like ' welcome to my wprld'

all the whole pages will be only welcome to my world title, it wont change so i dont like the syetem of that

but apert from that its very nice

cheers