xisto Community
dreem

What Kind Of Games You Like?

what kind of Games you like more  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i like Strategy Games, which i have played are Command & Conquer Generals , Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour, Rise of Nations, Age of Empires, Red alert and some of them are realy remarkable , like zerohour , i am playing now its expention Last Stand.

I've always been a fan of First Person Shooters, but I also like Third Person Shooters just as much. Heck, I'll pretty much play anything but an RPG! I've never really liked RPGs...well that's a lie I do like RPGs but I like the ones that are based in real time combat. The ones without real time combat don't really prove a lot that you have a lot of skill, they just prove that you are lucky with a random number generator.

I like First Person Shooters (FPS), however, I also enjoy Sport games, though, and a good number of racing games. I started like First Person shooters the most when Unreal Tournament 2003 was out, I got the demo and ever since then, that has been my favorite category of gaming. In the First Person Shooter cxategory I also enjoy games such as Gears of War and Halo 2, even though Gears of war isn't quite a FPS.

Well I like Strategic games and First Person Shooters games. These are my favourite. and also I like playing Need For Speed - Carbon, it's awesome. But my favorite games are Command & Conquer General Zero Hour, Medal Of Honor - Pacific Assault, Call Of Duty 2, Zeus, Emperor... and lots of other games which I can't remember at the moment.

I like both strategy games and FPS types of gamesMy favorite strategy ones are the Total War series games (Medieval II, Rome Total War, etc.), command and conquer generals series, Age of Empires, company of heroes and I loved Rise of Nations :DMy favorite FPS ones though, where the Medal of Honor games, Call of Duty series, Halo, and some others

Edited by mojoman (see edit history)

I guess I like military games the most. When I say military games, I don't mean shooter games like Counter Strike. I mean more realistic games like americas army or even socom isn't too bad. I also like racing games. Again, they have to be fairly realistic. I like the Gran Turismo series of games. The real driving simulator. You can't get much more realistic than those games.

I voted shooting games, but it's close with me. I also play lots of racing, strategy, and sports games. I just like to have a mix of them all. Shooting games are probably the most fun though because I don't have to think and all I have to do is hold down the fire button :D

Yeah, stragedy games are the best for me...i get annoyed if i play 1st person games haha :PCommand and Conquer I liked and so Empire Earth, but I didn't like Age of Empire for some reason :D Oh and I also played American Conquest, if anyone has heard about it and the how war lasted 20 days :D Nearly reached 1 gig whilst saving the game :P

I like first person shooting games like counter strike, counter strike source, half life, and many others. I also like of some plataform games, like harry potter, the old super mario and some games like that. But my favourite game is the Need for Speed series (most wanted and carbon). :rolleyes: keep

I like strategy games because it helps me think even while playing. Most games don't require much thinking, but with strategy, you can think of ways on how to effectively defeat your opponent. On the other hand, I suck at sports games and action/fighting games.

I like playing Football games,specially EA SPORTS FIFA 08,football manager.The gameplay,graphics is amazing.To me due to EA SPORTS efforts football games have now become more realistic.In future this would only improve and not deprove :P .