xisto Community

Hi...I am actually an old member but forgotten my username :P Now that I managed to login, I would like to say hello everyone :P Nice to meet you all :D

Welcome back! Hopefully you can get your old username back, though I don't really see the point at this point as you've already got points for hosting already.

Hello gc87 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you need help, use the links just above my sig. You will probably need to read all that stuff anyway to become familiar with all the Trap 17 regulations, and etc. :D

Hello gc87 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you need help, use the links just above my sig. You will probably need to read all that stuff anyway to become familiar with all the Trap 17 regulations, and etc. :P

I used to these forum regulations anyway, so thanks :D

I am very kind and helpful and I probably be able to provide advice for problems on relatiionship and probably some Java :D Only 1 year of experience so far in University but soon learning more.

If you want to know more then...

Now (8th July) I am 20, and live in the UK and I am also Chinese. You are all welcome to ask me more questions if you want. Did I mention all this in my first post?

Hi...I am actually an old member but forgotten my username

Now that I managed to login, I would like to say hello everyone

Nice to meet you all

Guess not... :P

lol :D Boy, oh, boy have I done that so many times :P:D Welcome back anyways :( if you remember your old name, tell us, and I'll pretend I have a good memory and can remember you :D:P I won't go on about Xisto, since y'all ready know :(Enjoy :DDn Games