xisto Community
Mermaid711

Drops Of Jupiter Spoof By Yours Truly :d Now that hes back in the atmosphere, his hair is soaked with ashl

So for a week that me and my friend becca are putting together to honor someone who's name i will not mention :D I spoofed drops of Jupiter:Now he?s back in earth?s atmosphereHis hair is soaked with Ashley?s tears hey heyHe rocks the hawk and isn?t afraidTo show us all it?s okay to change hey heySince the return of his stay on foxThere?s no reason to watch that old black box hey heyBut tell me did you sail across the skyDid you make it to Hollywood to see the lights all fadedAnd Simon?s opinions are over ratedTell me did you meet a super starOne who knew you?d go farAnd tell me, did you think of usWhen you were lookin? for yourself out thereNow he?s performing for the NationHe?s become a teen pop sensation hey heyYou?re dissed by haters who don?t really knowWho you are so just say so hey heyNow that he?s back in the atmosphereI?m afraid he might think of me as plane ol? JaneTold him a story about a girl who was to afraid to fly so she never did landBut tell me, did Gwen sweep you off your feetDid you finally get a chance to dance in the light of BroadwayAnd head back to Federal WayAnd tell me, did J-Lo blow your mindWas Idol everything you wanted to findAnd tell me, did you think of us while you were looking for yourself out thereCan you imagine no love, hate, American Idol Your fans always sticking up for you Because we know the haters are wrong Can you imagine no ponyhawk, besame mucho, five-hour phone voting timeThe best reason to drop out... and singing But tell me did you sail across the Sky Did you make it to Hollywood to see the lights all faded and that Simon is over rated Tell me did you ever meet a super star one who knew you?d go far and did you think of us while you were looking for yourself na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na, na,na And did you finally get the chance to dance on Broadway na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na, na,na And did you meet a super star Ever meet a super star na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na And are you happy while looking for yourself out there