xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Striker9099

The Middle East Crisis

Alright we all know the critical situation in the middle east. and inorder to understand situation clearly and find its solutions, we must first know its backgrounds and the direct and indirect causes of this crisis. So let me pose some questions:1. How did this crisis first start?2. How were the terrorism organizations (such as Al-Qaida) created and who created them?3. Who is creating all this mess nowadays in the Middle East?4. Why does the USA intervene in this area of the world? What are its interests?5. What's the first step in solving this crisis?6. How could The Lebanese-Israeli problem be solved?7. What about the Iranian nuclear issue? And why does the USA care too much about it?8. What is the final resolution for this crisis?

I'm going to start answering these questions myself...Ok first of all, what I meant by the middle east crisis is the current one that includes the Lebanese/Syrian - Israeli conflict and the Iranian nuclear issue which involves USA and the European union.1. This whole crisis started by the foundation of Israel in in 1948 (correct me if I'm wrong abt the date). Having the Israeli state in Palestine created a hostile atmosphere around Israel and this was an incentive for the Arabs to fight Israel and try to remove it from the map and free Palestine. But the Arabs weren't able to do that since Israel have defeated them all together. The Israel have grown larger and powerful with the help of USA which is now using Israel as a tool to guarantee the American interests in the Middle East.Well Israel has occupied South Lebanon since 1982 and was forced to retreat by military RESISTANCE in year 2000. After this date, it was clear to the whole world that nothing but blood and fire could restrain Israel from invading Lebanon. A number of Lebanese prisoners were left in the Israeli jails after 2000, and that's what encouraged Hezbullah (the Lebanese resistance) to capture 2 Israeli soldiers in the summer of 2006 hoping that this would open the door of negotiation between Israel and Hezbullah over the case of the Lebanese prisoners... But unfortunately things went beyond control and Israel (with an order of USA) launched a brutal attack on Lebanon that dismantled Lebanon but at the same time caused the Israeli army a huge loss which humiliated this army and destroyed north Israel and Haifa (one of the biggest industrial cities in Israel). After this war, the Americans and Israeli's realized that military power could NOT disarm Hezbullah and never will! and that's why they are now trying to do that politically by supporting a pro-Western government in Lebanon.Now on the other side of the conflict, USA claims that Iran is developing nuclear weapons and rejects that. For that, they are blaming Iran for everything that happens in region trying to put some pressure on Iran (which is not going to work because Iran has self-satisfaction)2. What Avraham said about these terrorism organizations is completely right. They all started since the cold war between USA and the Soviet Union. USA created Al-Qaida and Saddam Hussien and some other terrorists, while the Soviets helped the Arabs against the American interests and also helped build some other organizations (Avraham has a better idea about this issue, so his explanation would be enough)3. These days the ONLY one that is causing all this chaos in the middle east is USA. why? Because if USA didn't get involved, nothing of what's happening right now would have happened. The Americans invaded Iraq and now they are making the Iraqi's fight against eachother for some stupid religious and racial reasons. Also, they are causing some disturbance in Lebanon by supporting the illegal Saniora's government which is opposed by atleast 50% of the Lebanese people. Moreover, the Americans are spreading some terrorism groups in the middle east such as those in north lebanon.4. Now this is the main point of this whole crisis: THE AMERICAN INTERESTS IN THE MIDDLE EAST! which could be summarized by economic interests and mainly OIL. The USA have claimed the presence of massive destruction weapons in Iraq to invade it and it's very obvious now to everyone that this whole war was for the sake of OIL. Even more, the American government has set-up the destruction of the twin towers on 9/11 just to have excuse to invade Afghanistan and prepare for the total dominance of the middle east and its oil reserves. (I won't go deeper in why I strongly believe that USA is directly responsible for 9/11 in this topic but I think I would make a new topic about it soon). Moreover, the Americans (with the leadership of Bush and Kondolisa Rise) rejects the presence of Islamic groups or government in the middle east and in the whole world in fact; and that's why they are trying to implant secular pro-Western governments wherever they could (starting with Lebanon and Iraq). In addition, USA wants to protect Israel in the middle east and that's why they want to annihilate any sort of Israeli-opposition in the middle east (Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Hamas...). For these reasons, the American government has created the term "terrorist" (before 9/11 there was no such thing called "terrorist") and started accusing ANYONE that opposes its policy as a "terrorist". Also, they are trying to brainwash the people of the middle east (and the American people as well) that this is a campaign to spread "democracy" in the world! (now the question that should be posed is... is there any sort of REAL democracy in the USA itself?!!!)5. The first step in solving this crisis (in my own opinion) is by the disarm of Israel from its massive destruction weapons, and the withdrawal of ALL THE AMERICAN FORCES from the middle east (including those in Iraq, the aircraft carriers, the military compounds in some arab countries...). I believe this is the first step to solve the crisis because the presence of such huge military powers in the middle east spreads fear in the region and encourages groups that oppose USA/Israel to develop massive destruction weapons to PROTECT themselves from any future attack by USA and/or Israel. For example, how do you expect Hezbullah to disarm knowing that its enemy (Israel) is one of the most powerful counties of the world while the Lebanese army couldn't stand a chance in the face of the Israeli army, but the resistance proved that it could actually protect Lebanon and threaten the national security of Israel?!! Don't you think it's fair if BOTH parties would disarm? I mean when there's peace and normal relationships between the two counties, why would they need these weapons in the first place?6. Just like I mentioned in the 5th point. The disarm of both hezbullah and Israel... other than that, no other resolution could be FAIR!7. Iranians claim to be developing nuclear power for peaceful reasons (electric power and stuff like that). Now, despite whether what they are saying is true or not, why does Israel and other countries have the right to posses nuclear weapons while Iran can't? Doesn't Iran has the right to defend itself in case it was attacked by Israel or USA? Nothing else other than nuclear power could restrain them from attacking Iran!! So the way I say it, it's fair only if ALL NUCLEAR COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD would discard their nuclear weapons! PERIOD! We don't want to live in a world where everyone is afraid of another country's attack (to be more specific, an AMERICAN attack) We want to live in a world where there are no wars, no nuclear weapons, no massive destruction weapons... WE WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE, DIGNITY AND PRIDE!8. The final resolution of the Middle East crisis is... after the disarm of Israel and Hezbullah, Hezbullah would become a political/social organization. Israeli and Lebanese prisoners are traded under no conditions. Israel becomes a JEWISH state that lives side to side with a Palestinian government that is democratically elected by the people. A peace treaty will be carried out between Israel and Lebanon, and Palestine and Israel. And finally (which is most important), USA stops intervening in the Middle Eastern affairs because it's NOT its business, so it retreats from Iraq and withdraws all its forces from the region, and just like any other country of the world, the USA has to BUY oil instead of STEALING it.Any comments on my post, feel free to write them down.

We just live in a crazy world..you get people doing crazy things like that whether they are religious or not. I think the middle east crisis is just going out of hand, and even more out of hand when USA and UK interrupted them. Now causing alot of trouble to the UK and US and probably posing a major threat to other countries too.

EDIT: Now that Tony Blair is out as Prime Minister, I hope Gordon Brown can do something about this for UK people :D

Edited by gc87 (see edit history)

We just live in a crazy world..you get people doing crazy things like that whether they are religious or not. I think the middle east crisis is just going out of hand, and even more out of hand when USA and UK interrupted them. Now causing alot of trouble to the UK and US and probably posing a major threat to other countries too.

EDIT: Now that Tony Blair is out as Prime Minister, I hope Gordon Brown can do something about this for UK people :D

Well I hope he would do the right thing by withdrawing the British forces from Iraq because many of them are dying everyday for no reason! and the forces in Iraq are costing the British state huge numbers of money for nothing! they could have used this same money in buying oil rather than stealing it and causing chaos in Iraq, and atleast they would have saved their soldiers' life.

And one more thing is that usually countries from outside the region intervene in the region's affairs while they know nothing about the middle east! they don't know what the people want or how the people think or anything... they only deal with the leaders who are actually hated by their people! so hopefully Gordon Brown will be wise enough to understand the nature of the middle east and changes the British policy in the middle east according to the people's needs...