xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gonzo

What A Nightmare!

I'm over at my girlfriends apartment and find out that one of her roomates is scamming her mother and she got all three of them to agree to be a part of it. Apparently, the family is very well off and this girls mother put a $20 million dollar painting in her condo above the stairs. She has decided to fake a break-in, claim the painting was stolen and sell it. She had the help of a couple of her male friends. To my surprise this had already been done and the painting was now hidden in the girls car. I took off with my girl friend and convinced her that this was a bad idea and convinced her that they needed to call this off. We get back to the apartment and notice that on top of car owned by the girl that took the painting sat a half gallon of Bacardi Rum, opened and about 2/3 full. We figured that they were celebrating their new wealth and probably had passed out in the condo. We headed up the stairs. As we were climbing up the last flight, we noticed that her dog was tied to a rope outside. Figuring that the Bacardi had something to do with the way the dog was tied up, my girlfriend untied the dog and opened the door. As the dog ran inside, I realized that the dog was placed there by someone else and that someone (probably the guys that helped) were waiting inside. As I started runing down the stairs, I heard my girlfriend yell out, "Help! Help Me! Help Me! I then heard a gun shot and the dog yelped. I felt the blood splatter hit my back. I was in the parking lot trying to hide behind cars..realizing that I had no where to go...I was gonna die!Then I woke up. my breathing was so fast I could almost not breathe and my heart was beating so fast, I feel it in my throat. What a *BLEEP*ing dream??? How can we have such vivid dreams?? I'm not much of a dreamer, but man this one was a doosie. I guess it made up for all the nights that I haven't had a dream. At my age(50) , a dream like this could give me a heart attack, of course smoking 2 packs a day doesn't help, but that's another topic altogether. This dream was so vivid and so real, it scared the *BLEEP* out of me. I felt the blood splatter, I really thought I was going to die. It took me about 20 minutes to calm down and go back to sleep. I thought about it all day.

We've all probably had dreams like this. I used to have dreams that I have cardiac arrest and then when I'm about to die and when I go completely limp from my heart stopping, I wake up and have the same feeling that you had when you woke up. The feelings were very vivid as well, though the dreams were never as articulate as the one you had.

Wow, that's one heck of a dream. I probably would have woken up my whole neiborhood if i had that one. I haven't ever had a dream that vivid or realistic, in fact, I don't have many dreams at all. I think more imaginative might have more vivid dreams because the mind can imagine the dreams better; however, I'm not sure that is right since i've never looked into it.

Hey,I have had those kind of dreams though and when I used to wake up I used to feel paralyzed for a few seconds and then get back to normal and get up. I remember once where I dreamt that my dog had died and I remember crying in my sleep and muttering my pet's name, my mom was right next to me and she was worried. It was hilarious after I got up.I realized I had that dream because the previous day I had spent the whole day worrying about my dog as she was sick with a sudden fever.But it is all in the brain on why we have such kind of dreams. All our hopes and fears are translated into messages by the brain which are shown like a picture in our minds when we are sleeping. Sometimes our mind fools us so much that the body too responds in the way as in the dream like in my case the crying and in others screaming, sweating etc.

i've had a lot of dreams that usually end up like me dying or having an accident. i recall two of my dreams, one was i was riding a bicycle so fast then i lost control (yeah i know, i don't understand how i could loose control of a bicycle myself :D ) and slammed to a wall and woke up. the other one was if i remember correctly involved me riding a car and having an accident.i also remember dreaming of witnessing a mass murder and when one of the "goons" noticed me, he wanted me to lie down on my stomach facing the dirt. at that time i was conscious that is was some sort of a dream, so i forced myself to wake up before the trigger was pulled.

I always have dreams like that if I go to sleep angry or sad... I'm keep dreaming that I'm so near death but when I should die someone wakes me up.. or something.. or even myself.. But i know the feelings are not so good...

Oh... I have dreamed that terrorists have planted bomb at the biggest market-place in Sofia... I don't know how, but I knew where the detonator were, it was planned to blast the sewerage under the market-place. I knew that and was trying to take the people out... They were not hearing me... I looked towards the detonator and saw that there are 5 minutes left... "People, hey, watch, that is the detonator, the bomb will explode in 5 minutes!" - nobody. I ran something like 1 km away and saw the big explosion...It were reallistic, and I broke my sleep for few hours... But, the nice thing is that it's not true B) I had worst nightmares, and I remember some of them, but I can't tell you all of them :P I will tell you all - remember, that that you just have a dream of, is unreal, it is nearly impossible to happen, don't believe on it. That could refresh you and hope that you could continue your sleep (sorry for my bad English).