xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GamerGlitch

Who Here Has A Gaming Related Website?

Who here has a website related to gaming (computer gaming, video gaming, etc.)? If so what kind of services do you use to make money off your site. I ask this because I am currently using Bidvertiser, a Pay Per Click (PPC) program, that supposedly has related content to the site, but none of the ads are related to my site. Because of this I haven't been receiving many clicks on the ads, and therefor my earnings are at minimum. So, does anyone know of a good service that offers related advertising to my site, a gaming site ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ). I wouldn't mind if it was a Referral Program, Pay Per Click (PPC), or whatever, as long as it could potentially make me money with related advertising content. Also, if you like to trade links with my site (if you like it), contact me via private message.