xisto Community
SamiFX

Internet Joke Downloading the internet

dude, that is awesome :P . I hope you don't mind if i use it :D . If you do please message me. I've got to show this to my friends, haha, thanks for the laugh!

dude, that is awesome :D . I hope you don't mind if i use it :P . If you do please message me. I've got to show this to my friends, haha, thanks for the laugh!

Everyone has the right to use it .. it's a joke.. :D
you can use the link to the image too :P

Another one is when your friend has a slow computer or wants to buy more ram tell him to go to downloadmoreram.tk :DEdit: for anybody who might think otherwise its a joke, and its just an animated gif image that shows a progress bar. For some reason some people believe it actually downloads something on your computer.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

That is rally very funny. I love it. Thanks for the link to download www.[ :P ].By the way to download www. you do not need a big Hard disc you just need "12,220 bytes" or 97760 bits. carry on man