xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
farh1n

One Best Thing About My Nation contribute ur Nations one best thing in ur view

Pakistan is my homeland, one thing which i have seen best, is the relationship/ behavior of people towards others, they have unity, faith, brotherhood, that provide us by our culture, Religion, and our elders. we have most of others values and qualities but topic is one best thing.What is your Nation's one best thing?, but in your point of view.

hi, farh1n, i don't know what to say about my homeland , because we have both from one nation, but whcich u have provided values, its currect, we have a land which have unity, but getting demolish by some unseen hands, we have faith but that getting fade, we have brotherhood but for those who having bloodrelations.But one thing remains is our currage, and brave nation.

I'm from the Philippines. The best thing about my nation is having the chance to show yourself and peolple doesn't descriminate between races. (There might be some, but just a little.)We're in a democratic country and it's the best thing there is. Yes, I know, we're a poor country, a third world country if you want to call it. Not as rich as America or as prosperous and fast-deeloping country as China but it's my homeland. This is where I was born, and whatever happens, this is where I want to die. Filipinos (most) are bound by the same faith in a single God, may it be Christ or Allah.

I am from Bangladesh.

There are many best things in my country. Trees, Hills, Beach, Rivers, Lands and there are many things. If you tell about people I relive they are the best in the world. Not every one but the most of them. People of Bangladesh are very united. The most wonderful thing about Bangladeshi is they are very brave. And in history it has many examples. In 1952 people of Bangladesh speak against former Pakistan government for The Bengali Language Movement https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengali_Language_Movement. And later Bangladeshi brave civil people fought against so called Pakistan Military force and got independence. So I love the people of Bangladesh. And the best thing in our country is our Liberation War. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War.