xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

S &m Is More Then Meets The Eye: Transformers Review TRANSFORMERS IS PURE PERFECTTION

All I have to say is, if this movie opened up on the weekend, it would bring in MILLIONS AND I MEAN MILLIONS of dollars :D They did everything right with this movie, the cast was perfect; even the lesser known actors and actresses did an excellent job. The voice acting for the transformers was pure perfection (they had subtitles :P), props to Peter Cullen (voice of Optimus Prime) Hugo Weaving (Megatron) they really hit the voices with this, especially with the robotic sound to it. After doing a little searching Peter Cullen is also the original voice of Optimus Prime from cartoon and I would like bow down and kiss the ground he walks on because that is how good he is.

Check his profile out and then you will know his voice easily

The storyline OH MY GOD!! They hit every emotion you can think of; comedy, fear, sadness, anger, anticipation and hope and a fear other thousand emotions you can think of,heck I wanted to get in army gear to shoot the hell out of those Decepticons myself :P. The storyline flow was awesome and perfect for the time frame (about 2 hours and some change). The music was perfect as well; although they didn't do a remix of the original theme song for the Transformers.

That is how many tickets would need to get sold 82,867,331 at $7.25 a shot to beat Titanic here in America worldwide it would need to make $1.9 Billion to take over the world box office title. I know what are the odds for a movie like this to do that? Depending how the weekend comes I am going to ballpark the intake at $100,000,000-110,000,000 with it capping at 250,000,000-290,000,000 overall, since everyone is saving their money for Harry Potter :D, but since it is 3 weeks till the HP movie I say it still number #1 till HP hits the weekend and then drop somewhere in the top 10.

Let my prediction be wrong and that opening 1 day before 4th won't ruin this movies Box Office success, wish I was a billionaire then I just buy all the tickets :D. I don't care if your old, young, blind, deaf or evil this movie is a must see :(

Because this movie "more then meets the eye" from the it's previews :D