xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

You Know What Pisses Me Off?

You are not suppose to make a thread in the vent about any of the staff, read http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I think you should pm the admins and tell them that you are getting pissed off with them or something instead of making a nasty topic about one.

Anyhow you in any way SHOULD NOT post about any of the staff in the VENT and that is FINAL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....

[i will get you]

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

you know what it is,if you make us nervous hell yeah i will kick ya,but then try not to make us nervous,its kinda really hard also to make e nervous,like this guy called SWat,he made 10 posts all the posts where the same sayin:"WHO CARES DUDE!!!!!!!!!!1111"or something like that,well then it does get on my nerves...and then i kick that dude...

haha your so funny.... NOTThis thread is a load of bull *BLEEP* .. Doomsday55 stop spamming everywhere...Admins are okay. Don't diss them or you will be hearing from my hamsters.

I think the admins are Chill ... Wassie .. is awsome, He always helps me when i need it no matter how out there it is So yea .. dont knock on admins . there awsome and they haveto put up with alot of annoying people . like me lol . so chill