xisto Community
BooZker

New All Black Myspace Layout I find it pretty sweet.

A ton of you saw my last all white myspace and i got some feedback and way over then 3/4 was postive. I wanted to try to get even better feedback with my new all black layout with it's Oscar G logo.

https://myspace.com/browser

ALL feedback welcome!

You are in direct violation of the terms and conditions of myspace.com/

Go and click on the Terms of Service link

3. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any MySpace.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;

Sorry to burst your bubble... just make it where the top advert is showing, and make sure it knows to center itself so it doesnt look all messed up.

uhhh no. the ads are NOT covered up. I just checked it in every browser. Also i can even tell you what the ads said "Drum ringtone! Send this ringtone to your cell phone right now!" and two others. They are white ads. It is for sure showing.So far the entire layout works in:OperaSafariShiiraFirefoxI have ONE problem with:IE7 (the content aligns to the left. Help me? Can't figure it out)Doesnt really work with:IE 5.2In every case however the ads show up.

uhhh no. the ads are NOT covered up. I just checked it in every browser. Also i can even tell you what the ads said "Drum ringtone! Send this ringtone to your cell phone right now!" and two others. They are white ads. It is for sure showing.
So far the entire layout works in:
Opera
Safari
Shiira
Firefox

I have ONE problem with:
IE7 (the content aligns to the left. Help me? Can't figure it out)

Doesnt really work with:
IE 5.2

In every case however the ads show up.

I'm having an issue with this layout.

For some reason i cannot get the overlay to completely cover myspace and center itself. Take a look at boozkers myspace: https://myspace.com/browser

and look at mine: https://myspace.com/browser

We've cross checked our codes but cannot find the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Gorgeous.I'm still a n00b in personalize MySpace (I have a week on it), and still I can't find a way to change the sytles css and html.Hope in the next days have some change to learn more about how to change all the appareance of MySpace.(but, if I receive host of Xisto, maybe I drop MySpace, hehehe).Thanks for the ideas of the Layout, BooZker! :P

LOL! sorry I just cant get past the name bumwrecker. It's pretty funny. I have NO IDEA how to change the myspace layout, mine has been plain for about 3 years or so, HELP!

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Can anyone please post a print screen of his layout? I have not got myspace, but I would love too see his layout.

Can anyone please post a print screen of his layout?

I second this, if you want something critiqued you should have it open to the public or most people will blow it off :-/

Agreed. I don't even have a MySpace page or anything. You shouldn't have started this topic if most of the members can not view it. When you say "All Black" do you mean the All Blacks as in the NZ Rugby team? If not, the title is a bit misleading with the capital A in "All". Post some screenshots or make it public.